Limelight Forums

Full Version: Leaving for the time being.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Hi all.

Been playing limelight for a while now, and I feel that I've drifted from it. I no longer feel the need to RP that I used to, and I feel I need to focus on other, more important, things. 

I've met great people here, many too numerous to list, but I'll try to:

• Lizard - You're my bro. Remember starting off hating you, but we became friends and did some cool shit together. Keep in contact.
  • Python - Ditto. You're a cool guy. 
  • Zeppy - admin??? 
  • Roach - We did some cool shit with Weyland-Yutani. Great guy. Hope to stay in contact. 
  • Adammccoll - Good guy and great DJ. 
  • Soviethooves - Gonna miss doing police RP with you, seriously that was fun as fuck.
  • Notsep - Police buddy. Our RPs were fun as fuck, even sitting in a patrol car doing fuck all made me smile.
  • Sauce - Great Sergeant in our police RPs, you know your shit, and you're a great guy.
  • Megascotty77 - fuck if anyone here actually knows who he is, but he used to play here, and he's my best fucking buddy. He deserves a mention here. 
  • Rowan - MP buddy. Great guy.
  • Preditor - fucking brilliant SA. best admin. Great guy, gives seriously good advice.
  • Proffeshor Roxshfort - gonna miss you dude. You were seriously a cool guy and funny too. 
  • Everyone who was in Weyland-Yutani - you guys made it great, and were some of my best friends.
Yes, I'm fully aware I'm shit at doing lists of great people.

I'm not fully gone. I'm gonna be on the forums, not super-mega active, but basically as active as I usually am. I'll come on the server from time to time. Can't not police RP Smile

I might come back, I might not.

Judge.

ps 

this feels sloppy and overly dramatic
sorry

*silently takes his leave*
You are joining the leavers Squad now. Goodbye.
Oh and why is Professor Roxfort not on that list?
yet again, someone i know dont put me on there list Sad, JK. But welcome to the team to the leavers, i am probally going to do a goodbye request too.
Sad to see you leaving LL but anyways I wish you best of luck with your future
Goodbye
Why am I not on the list?

I OWN YOU.

<3
Goodbye Judge, I'll miss you raging in my ear.
fucking knew i missed people
Take care Judge, I hope a little time off will do wonders and you will get the spark again to come back and RP some more with us!

It was a pleasure playing with you Judge!
Farewells!

Hope to see again!
<3<3<3<3<3<3
Take care, Judge. I hope to see you return in the close future.
Judge Sad I will miss you and your great Police RP. I hope you will come back in the future or just in 2 days. See you m8
Take care mate, hope to see you back soon.
Take your disgusting livery with you!

But for real, gonna miss ya bud. Good luck and hope to see ya soon.
Shame, had lots of fun doing EAS and police RP with you. Good luck with those important things, see you :3
Pages: 1 2