Limelight Forums

Full Version: Low frames
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I have been on the server and every time I'm on, I get around 10fps, it's getting very frustrating and I would like to know if I could do anything to fix that other than turning my gmod settings down low. I've played other games such as GTA 5 and I can run that smooth so I know it's not my computer, I have ran smooth on FL and tons of others server, but for some reason this one kills my computer Sad

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
              AssassinHero
This is the same for me too Sad
Hello,

Do you get the same FPS on the Rockford map? If not the V33X very unoptimised and everyone has FPS issues on it.
Garry's mod is a bad optimized game by itself, as the map is bad optimized too and the server has lots of high quality models you get so few fps.
Hello AssassinHero,
Which server are you experiencing this on? It may just be a map issue.
(Mar 24, 2016, 11:48 PM)Brax Wrote: [ -> ]Hello AssassinHero,
Which server are you experiencing this on? It may just be a map issue.

v33x
Like I said above, v33x is unoptimised and it causes FPS issues for everyone Sad Try the Rockford map and post here whether you have a better FPS or not! Smile
(Mar 25, 2016, 03:38 AM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]Like I said above, v33x is unoptimised and it causes FPS issues for everyone Sad Try the Rockford map and post here whether you have a better FPS or not! Smile

Also with having quite a few world props around main street that can cause a bit more lag.
Thank you everyone for your help! Smile
Because Garry's Mod uses the pile of shit engine (by todays standards) known as Source.
(Mar 27, 2016, 01:58 PM)GRiiM Wrote: [ -> ]Because Garry's Mod uses the pile of shit engine (by todays standards) known as Source.

#Source2
(Mar 27, 2016, 01:58 PM)GRiiM Wrote: [ -> ]Because Garry's Mod uses the pile of shit engine (by todays standards) known as Source.

Just wait for Garry's Mod 2 Wink