Limelight Forums

Full Version: Connecting to the server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Been a good few months since I've played, trying to connect now and garrys mod is closing itself every time. Doesn't happen with any other server, or FearlessRP, just curious if anyone has an idea why this is happening? 

- I also subscribed to the workshop content on the download post and completely downloaded it.
Happens to me too, getting a new computer doe, ordered it, it should come by the 1st april, then I will be able to play ;D
Same Problem for v33x (Rockford is working fine)
Just figured out a workaround, if you load a singleplayer game first, then connect it will work. Might help you guys if you really want to play the v33x map Smile
Tried it a few times but I still can't join
This is so weird, really.
Sounds like an issue with either the map or code within our gamemode causing critical errors, which cause your game to crash.

Since it doesn't happen on other communities, or even FL who run the same gamemode framework, it must either be an issue with some new additions to our version of CityRP, or the v33x map. Have you tried connecting to v33x on other communities or gamemodes?
Joined v33x on other communities and it worked fine
Archived.

If this is still an issue, please re-post.