Limelight Forums

Full Version: Possible refund?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Limelight,
Me and a friend were doing a Chopshop RP and I found a car to steal. As I approached the car, I somehow got squished between the car and the rock, causing me to die. Due to me dying, I lost: AR-15, 1 AR Ammo, Ceramic Vest and a lockpick. I was wondering whether it could be refunded?
Thanks,
Constrictor.

EDIT: Time in GMT: About 14:00-14:40.
Server: V33X
Might want to include the time(In GMT), and the server.(V33X, ROCKFORD)
Thanks.
For admin reference:

v33x [15:02:45] [TLP:RP] [SDMN] Constrictor (STEAM_0:1:59960025) used command: inventory kevlar_70 use 1
[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]v33x [15:02:55] [TLP:RP] [SDMN] Constrictor (STEAM_0:1:59960025) used command: inventory 5.56x45MM use 1[/font]
[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]v33x [15:03:06] [TLP:RP] [SDMN] Constrictor (STEAM_0:1:59960025) used command: inventory cw_ar15 use 1[/font][/font]
[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]v33x [15:06:31] [TLP:RP] [SDMN] Constrictor (STEAM_0:1:59960025) used command: inventory cityrp_lockpick use 1
v33x [15:06:48] [TLP:RP] [SDMN] Constrictor (STEAM_0:1:59960025) was killed by worldspawn
[/font]
[/font]
[/font]
*Bump*
*Bump*
*Bump*
I think he means a Rock not me , also constrictor look what Cameron said - v33x [15:06:48] [TLP:RP] [SDMN] Constrictor (STEAM_0:1:59960025) was killed by worldspawn - i understand what he trying to say , he means he blow up the car and die because is body got smashed by the car and the rock , but no refund will be given im sure constrictor , isnt a bug at all and happens many times , had happen to me also .
(Mar 25, 2016, 05:47 PM)The Rock Wrote: [ -> ]I think he means a Rock not me , also constrictor look what Cameron said - v33x [15:06:48] [TLP:RP] [SDMN] Constrictor (STEAM_0:1:59960025) was killed by worldspawn - i understand what he trying to say , he means he blow up the car and die because is body got smashed by the car and the rock , but no refund will be given im sure constrictor , isnt a bug at all and happens many times , had happen to me also .
So you're saying it's not a bug? In real life, when you walk between a car and a rock, do you die? No. So that is why I should be refunded. Also, if it happened to you, you should also make a refund request.
worldspawn can mean a variety of things. If you don't have any evidence of you actually being smashed by the car and the rock, then I don't believe a refund will be given.

Also, try not to bump the thread so much. Somebody will get to it.
Hi Constrictor, sorry for the late reply.

Do you have any further proof that this was caused due to a glitch between the car and rock?
'Killed by worldspawn' is what shows up when a player does not die due to inflicted damage (ie another player hurting them), and so it could range from you dying of hunger to your glitch.

Unfortunately if we don't have evidence of the issue we cannot give a refund. Whilst I'm sure your intentions don't have ulterior motives, without proof that it was a bug, we cannot be sure that this isn't a way to simply get back your items after a car crash or hunger-death.
(Mar 28, 2016, 03:32 AM)Safira Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Constrictor, sorry for the late reply.

Do you have any further proof that this was caused due to a glitch between the car and rock?
'Killed by worldspawn' is what shows up when a player does not die due to inflicted damage (ie another player hurting them), and so it could range from you dying of hunger to your glitch.

Unfortunately if we don't have evidence of the issue we cannot give a refund. Whilst I'm sure your intentions don't have ulterior motives, without proof that it was a bug, we cannot be sure that this isn't a way to simply get back your items after a car crash or hunger-death.

Hi Safira,
Unfortunately, I don't record my game play so I have no other evidence. However, Nitrogue was there when I was killed by the car and the rock to the right of me. It happened at Grassy Fields. Do you want me to ask Nitrogue to make a post confirming it?
Thanks,
Constrictor.
Again, I'd need visual evidence. Nitrogue could just as easily have been there if you died of hunger or crashed.
Sorry for this; it's just procedure.
(Mar 30, 2016, 07:39 AM)Safira Wrote: [ -> ]Again, I'd need visual evidence. Nitrogue could just as easily have been there if you died of hunger or crashed.
Sorry for this; it's just procedure.

Unfortunately I had to recently reset my computer due to a RAT so I lost all my screenshots. But I promise you that I did get squished between the Ford Raptor and the rock. I guess that I won't be receiving my items back?
Doesn't look like it.
Pages: 1 2