Limelight Forums

Full Version: MrKat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: (Also make this your title. IE: Report on Venom) MrKat

SteamID: What is their SteamID? STEAM_0:0:34971534

Server: Which server did it happen on? v33x

Time: What time did it happen? (In GMT) I only know the date, Mar 17, 2016

Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke. Disrespectful language towards another player which was meant oocly. He was getting proppushed by a guy, and he calls him a fucking cunt as he rages at him in an ooc way. I'm certain there was no RP purpose for this so.

Evidence: Put anything here that would support your claims like a video or pictures. His own video that he uploaded https://youtu.be/qwp03msHcpo If you cant be bothered to watch the whole video skip to 0:50
MrKat removed the video, luckily i had copied it so im uploading it now, nice try MrKat.

My upload REMOVED
Firstly, thank you for the report.

Secondly, we do understand that its frustrating when a player is not following the rules, but under no grounds does that then allow you to start breaking the rules yourself and start insulting them in OOC. Now seen as you have 178 Hours In-game you should know a lot better.

You've had 4 blacklists and 2 bans within the month of March. So I will give you a ban for insulting a player in OOC.

Approved.

[L²] Brynn
Supervising Administrator.