Limelight Forums

Full Version: It's my 14th birthday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
M9's I'm finally 14, I remember in like 2013 I was like "I really wish I was 14, but its so long away and will take ages to happen" and now I'm finally 14 Big Grin
On a negative note dell are twats and are too lazy to fucking send out my laptop on time...
Happy birthday, now you get to do a bunch of stuff which is now legal for you to do.
Can't think of anything but happy birthday regardless.
(Mar 17, 2016, 10:02 PM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]Happy birthday, now you get to do a bunch of stuff which is now legal for you to do.
Can't think of anything but happy birthday regardless.
ty :p
Happy Birthday. Seems like ages ago it was my fourteenth birthday, even though I'm only fifteen. Just wait until sixteen, thats a biggie.
I wish you a very happy birthday! Smile
So you've managed to not die for another whole year, keep it up!
Happy hanukkah
(Mar 18, 2016, 12:55 AM)Dig Wrote: [ -> ]Happy hanukkah

happy new years
Savour this it gets worse. 

Jks. It only gets better from here, until you get to where I am and have to start looking for your own money and make your own doctors appointments (at which point you put it off and just hope you don't die) lol

Anyway happy birthday and hope you enjoy your laptop Smile
Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday pal
happy birthday
(Mar 18, 2016, 12:58 AM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]Savour this it gets worse. 

Jks. It only gets better from here, until you get to where I am and have to start looking for your own money and make your own doctors appointments (at which point you put it off and just hope you don't die) lol

Anyway happy birthday and hope you enjoy your laptop Smile

Thanks and by the time I have finished uni my brother would be out of medschool so if he becomes a GP hopefully I can get him :3
haha Good luck Big Grin
Ty everyone Smile
Pages: 1 2