Limelight Forums

Full Version: NOE's Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: What is your name?

Ban ID: What is your Ban ID(this isn't your SteamID)? [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]2313[/font]

Banned by: Who issued the ban? Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag.[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][L²] Theo[/font]

Server: Which server did it happen on, V33X or Rockford? V33X

Ban Reason: What was the exact reason for the ban? [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]Intentional CDM, should know better with 125+ hours[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: Why do you think you deserve/should be unbanned? I thought a CDM would be if i do it Randomly and without a reason. He arrested me and a Anarchist so we got mad about him. (For Tresspasin 15min)  I drove him ver and exedently hit the Anachist. 

Evidence: Put anything here that would support your claims like a video or pictures.  Video (25:26 min) [font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]https://youtu.be/U9Wo9veV5u8[/font]
You're not allowed to use a vehicle as a weapon. You're not allowed to hit someone with a car on purpose, something which you just admitted to doing.

[Image: 4d03bc96792a809c2a04f45477d879d1.png]
https://limelightgaming.net/derma/rules.html

You were in violation of rule 17.1

I highly advice you to read the rules as you've managed to collect quite a few bans and blacklists.
Oh wait. Uhh... Well this is certainly awkward. I saw Enzyme responded to the post so I didn't think it was for me until now that I checked it out! Sorry about that. ANYWAY.

What Enzyme said is exactly correct, and I even explained to you that there is no excuse to run someone over with a vehicle at any time before I delivered the punishment. There is no excuse for it and it is expected for you to know better with 100+ hours. Ignorance of the rules is not an excuse with enough hours to fill five whole days. You intentionally ran them over when they were clearly on the sidewalk and even admitted it to me once I picked them up. I find no reason to remove the punishment that I have given you.

Final Verdict

Denied.

User was found to be in violation of the rules regarding running people over with one's vehicle (Car Death Match, CDM).