Limelight Forums

Full Version: Enzyme.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
All I am pointing out is when I was there I didn't see the need for the concussion grenade, at first it seemed like you were messing about which is the reason I posted this.
I appreciate that you wish for Limelight to have a good staff who behave and operate within the guidelines and restrictions that are set, but I think that the misunderstanding could have been cleared up by trying to acquire more information of the situation, although I understand that this can be hard to do in most cases.

/Phone
Reviewed and concluded.

From reviewing all the evidence that you have provided and listening to the situation from both sides, I would not call this abuse. From the evidenceĀ that's been given, this is more an unorthodox way of dealing with several players at one given time. This could have been dealt without using the concussion grenade, and may considered as unneeded/inappropriate, like Enzyme admitted. However, it would not be considered as abuse.

Thank you for taking time in writing the report.

[LĀ²] Brynn
Supervising Administrator.
Pages: 1 2