Limelight Forums

Full Version: NOE's Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: What is your name?

Ban ID: What is your Ban ID(this isn't your SteamID)? [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]2299[/font]

Banned by: Who issued the ban? Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][L²] Enzyme[/font]

Server: Which server did it happen on, V33X or Rockford? v33x

Ban Reason: What was the exact reason for the ban? [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]FearRP. You should know better.[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: Why do you think you deserve/should be unbanned? A swat unit pointed a Tazer at me. In reallife not all the People freaze because of a Tazer. you can se that on Youtube anought. I didn't run away or anything i just was running around 1 person so he can't hit me with the Tazer. Also i got asked if i wanne go to jail or get banned for a day. I set: I would rather take the ban then he is randomly arresting me (Reason: At that point Baseball Bats wearn't illigal. He still told me that the Reason is that i have a Baseball Bat.)

Evidence: Put anything here that would support your claims like a video or pictures.
Moved to correct sub-forum.
You pulled out a bat as you were going to assault a player with it. I know this because I was there watching.
You ran around in circles while being under fearRP by a taser. FearRP applies to firearms and tasers.
What you did was a breach of fearRP.

You're not allowed to break fearRP even if you feel that the arrest was invalid. Rules always come first.

Using real life situations as an example does not mean that you're allowed to break a rule.

People "RDM" other people in real life, and people "CDM" people in real life but this doesn't mean that you can do it on our servers. We have rules on our server and you need to follow our rules, or you'll be banned from our servers. That's how it works.
Denied.