Limelight Forums

Full Version: New Supervising Administrator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Promotion Announcement

Good evening, community.

I'm writing this post to announce the newest Supervising Administrator. Two weeks back, Preditor announced his resignation from his staff-position and a new administrator would take his place. An internal vote was held and I'm happy to announce that the newest Supervising Administrator is Brynn.

I'm confident that Brynn will do a great job as an SA.
Congratulations, Brynn. I look forward to continue to work with you, but with new and important tasks. 
Good work
Congrats Robin Hood
Congratulations!
Congrats Dad! One hell of a shortbread! <3
Congratulations Brynn.

Now you must hide the key to the shortbread vault, Enzyme.
Ay that's pretty go0d
Congrats Brynn! You'll do well.
I've already warned Brynn that shortbread jokes are unacceptable, so just let me know if he ever tries to pull a shortbread joke.
*cocks rifle*
That Purple name suits you Brynn Big Grin
Congratulations ginge!
https://i.gyazo.com/131a1dabcda7b5e08701...954ee9.png I can finally reveal my amazing propaganda i made
Congrats!
Ayyy king shortbread/ginger! Jk

Gratz bud!
(Mar 14, 2016, 11:37 PM)Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]
Promotion Announcement

Good evening, community.

I'm writing this post to announce the newest Supervising Administrator. Two weeks back, Preditor announced his resignation from his staff-position and a new administrator would take his place. An internal vote was held and I'm happy to announce that the newest Supervising Administrator is Brynn.

I'm confident that Brynn will do a great job as an SA.
Congratulations, Brynn. I look forward to continue to work with you, but with new and important tasks. 

OMG!

BRYNN! THIS MEANS A NEW THING FOR US ALL!

I LOVE YOU!

(And Congratulations mate, well deserved <3)
Congratulations buddy, well deserved.
You've definitely put the effort in.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5