Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban request on Fealz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 6dbee9da2f285acd180741cd13d45f97]
Code:
[b]The guy i made a unban request on's Name:[/b] Fealz
Code:
[b]Ban ID:[/b]1067

[b]Banned by:[/b][L²] Brynn

[b]Server:[/b] Evocity V33

[b]Ban Reason:[/b] He was banned for crashing the server

[b]Why should you be unbanned?:[/b] Well it was a while ago since Fealz got banned and
during that time he got better at RPing and he got 4 RP points on FL and all of those points was after
Fealz was banned and i'd say that he should be unbanned and he mayby can make new RPs with
the new Jobs. He is a better player and if you do not agree what is the reason? I think that would prove
that he is a better player then when he crashed the server

[b]Evidence:[/b] https://gyazo.com/6dbee9da2f285acd180741cd13d45f97

Hello,

There is a few issue we need to iron-out here.

First :

Quote:Well it was a while ago since Fealz got banned and
during that time he got better at RPing and he got 4 RP points on FL

Why should this matter? He came onto LimeLight services and purposely crashed our server, causing unneeded hassle. This shouldn't matter that he has learnt to Roleplay on another server and that he has gain a certain amount of RPP as this is not FL. He purposely crashed the server. He knew his what he was doing.

Secondly :

Do you not read my previous response to his unban request?

Let me quote it here -
Quote:After this unban request is denied you should be able to apply for an unban on 8th of November 2016.

I gave very clear instructions to post an unban request until the date given. So seen as you've broken the forums rules Skyeeer by posting an unban request for him and clearly not following the conditions set, you will be warned.

Denied.

Server Administration Team

- [L²] Brynn