Limelight Forums

Full Version: Skyeeer Player Report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Skyeeer

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:91386414

Server: V33X

Time: Around 18:30 (GMT +1)

Summary: He was randomly cruising around in a cop textured dodge charger. He specifically asked a mechanic to give the car that look. It's definietly failRP to be doing so and he should know better

Evidence: Here's a video: https://youtu.be/3bjYGBl3Zf4
Well i have read all the rules and i cant find the rule that states that you cant change the skin to a cop skin
And you can drive around in cars looking like police cars if you dont have the Sirens or ELS on the car IRL (what I know)
It is considered failrp to be driving a police marked Dodge Charger (which IS illegal) as a civillian  with no motive or RP purpose. Now if you were in a fake cop uniform and your job was "Police Imposter" then yes it would work, but as I stated you were not in a position to have the skin as a Civillian.
(Mar 9, 2016, 09:32 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]It is considered failrp to be driving a police marked Dodge Charger (which IS illegal) as a civillian  with no motive or RP purpose. Now if you were in a fake cop uniform and your job was "Police Imposter" then yes it would work, but as I stated you were not in a position to have the skin as a Civillian.

Well i have never heard about it before and i think you should put a rule about it cause he told me and i asked wich rule says that and if it is FailRP i will now remove the skin and i will just suggest to put a rule about this so it dosent happen again
(Mar 9, 2016, 09:44 PM).Skyeeer Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 9, 2016, 09:32 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]It is considered failrp to be driving a police marked Dodge Charger (which IS illegal) as a civillian  with no motive or RP purpose. Now if you were in a fake cop uniform and your job was "Police Imposter" then yes it would work, but as I stated you were not in a position to have the skin as a Civillian.

Well i have never heard about it before and i think you should put a rule about it cause he told me and i asked wich rule says that and if it is FailRP i will now remove the skin and i will just suggest to put a rule about this so it dosent happen again

There is a rule implemented. General Rule Sub Section Rule 2.5.
(Mar 9, 2016, 10:25 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 9, 2016, 09:44 PM).Skyeeer Wrote: [ -> ]

There is a rule implemented. General Rule Sub Section Rule 2.5.

Yeah, It is FailRP. I mostly made the report to either make Skyeeer not do it again OR get him a vehicle blacklist.
*Pending approval*

Closing notes: the behaviour of the player and RP set-up makes it FailRP. We also have a  disclaimer at the beginning of our rule-book saying "we expect that you use your common sense".
As Soviet said, had the player had a cop uniform or had stolen the car then it would be alright, however your job was set to 'Street Thug' and no RP to do with the car was happening.

I'd also like to point out rule 17.10a:
Quote:17.10a Do not modify vehicles unrealistically, i.e. with colours you wouldn’t see on a normal vehicle or that don’t suit the RP.

Having a cop car skin as an Anarchist is contradictory and falls under this rule.

Skyeeer, it seems that you were unaware that what you were doing was wrong. I'm not in the business of punishing players who make honest mistakes, and I've pointed out how it is against our rules and explained it. So I'm giving you a choice.

You can either accept what I have said and receive a formal warning; if we catch you repeating these actions further punishment will be issued.
Or, if you do not accept these terms I'll give you a 4 hour blacklist and no warning.

You have 24 hours to respond before I go ahead with the blacklist.
(Mar 12, 2016, 04:42 AM)Safira Wrote: [ -> ]*Pending approval*

Closing notes: the behaviour of the player and RP set-up makes it FailRP. We also have a  disclaimer at the beginning of our rule-book saying "we expect that you use your common sense".
As Soviet said, had the player had a cop uniform or had stolen the car then it would be alright, however your job was set to 'Street Thug' and no RP to do with the car was happening.

I'd also like to point out rule 17.10a:
Quote:17.10a Do not modify vehicles unrealistically, i.e. with colours you wouldn’t see on a normal vehicle or that don’t suit the RP.

Having a cop car skin as an Anarchist is contradictory and falls under this rule.

Skyeeer, it seems that you were unaware that what you were doing was wrong. I'm not in the business of punishing players who make honest mistakes, and I've pointed out how it is against our rules and explained it. So I'm giving you a choice.

You can either accept what I have said and receive a formal warning; if we catch you repeating these actions further punishment will be issued.
Or, if you do not accept these terms I'll give you a 4 hour blacklist and no warning.

You have 24 hours to respond before I go ahead with the blacklist.
I accept that choise Smile  thank you
In which case, Approved.

Skyeeer will receive a formal warning regarding rule 17.10a. If they break this rule within the next 6 months it will be considered to be an intentional rule break and a punishment will be issued.