Limelight Forums

Full Version: Reunban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: What is your name? Fealz

Ban ID: What is your Ban ID(this isn't your SteamID)? [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]STEAM_0:0:97591447 (Couldn't find the ''Ban ID''?[/font]

Banned by: Who issued the ban? Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. 
[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][L²] Brynn
[/font]

Server: Which server did it happen on, V33X or Rockford? V33X

Ban Reason: What was the exact reason for the ban? Crashing the server

Why should you be unbanned?: Why do you think you deserve/should be unbanned? This is a repost, Me and [FL:M] Spear Issued the crash. I think i should get unbanned beacuse i have grown up the past year and wouldn't crash the server for 1 million. I have no idea why i crashed it and i can not find any reason to do it, just stuppidity and not grown up. I know i should've tought about that before i did it. I agree to that yes, But it was 1 year ago and i cant do anything bout' ask for your forgiveness.
Thanks for now!
You've been banned for around 5 months now, not a year.

Under investigation from now on.

[L²] Brynn
The Ban ID is 1067, for reference.
After looking at your other Unban request that's you've done I can tell you that you've violated the unban request rules twice now.

Here is how you've broke it :

[Image: 91be24c60d395e955862eb74648e0a6c.png]

From this picture, I'd like to direct you to the bottom rule. If you then take a look at the bottom picture you can see you've not waited the correct amount of time. You've only waited 20 days or so days from the original denial to post an unban request. Then from the second denial you've only waited around 41 days or so.

[Image: ee2cbee75b8ae36c1ed13cc80e7b11af.png]

A reminder about that situation :

When you first rejoined the server, I remember me flying around invisible and hearing you saying "I'm going to crash the server". At the current time, I picked you up and the stated that its not a joking matter like you stated it was. After that I then proceeded to "leave" the server and followed you around to the back street apartment shops where you used a bug/exploit and then crashed the server. Like I stated in your last unban request, it was your actions that crash our server. As you've kept saying that [FL:M] Spear told you to crash the server, I spoke to him regarding this situation and I was wondering, do you have any evidence showing that he did tell you to do it? As our logs shown nothing at the time, and I cannot access them now.

Other then that, It will be denied due to the unban rules which have not been follow in this situation. After this unban request is denied you should be able to apply for an unban on 8th of November 2016.

If you have any evidence to prove that the player [FL:M] Spear did tell you to crash the server, I'd like to see it. I would also like this to be sorted in the next 24 hours.

Many Thanks,

Server Administration Team.

- [L²] Brynn
Case reviewed and denied.

Closing evidence :

- Post failed to follow unban request rules.

- You may reapply on 8th of November 2016.

Many Thanks,

Server Administration Team.

- [L²] Brynn
Moving.