Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR Report on Panda Plays, Cruzik Plays and ben111567
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Players: Panda Plays, Cruzik Plays and ben111567

SteamID:

Panda Plays - STEAM_0:1:126997950
Cruzik Plays - STEAM_0:1:106298098
ben111567 - STEAM_0:0:148122824

Server:
V33x

Time: Around 3:00pm Central (Sorry I don't know the exact time)

Summary: Multiple rules, including CDM, Prop Pushing, Laser Pointing, Player Disrespect

Panda Plays - NLR at Firestation, Vehicle surfing, Laser Pointing at dead Firefighter, standing on body, insulting Paramedic, insulting Firefighter while swinging an axe, prop pushing a vehicle into lake causing it to fly away, Fire Engine demolition derby?, laser pointing, spawning sofa in front of Fire Engine while entering garage, pushing it around and killing Cruzik Plays, laser pointing at body, stepping on body.
Cruzik Plays - CDM into Ambulance without reporting accident, Fire Engine demolition derby?
ben111567 - CDM two officers, one civillian (did apologize), NLR at Firestation, insulting Paramedic, prop pushing vehicle in lake, prop pushing a fire engine out of lake twice, disconnecting and reconnecting to recover fire engine from lake
Unknown - Laser Pointing at a Taxi driver, CDM on Firefighter at Nexus slope, prop pushing vehicle in lake.

Evidence: Put anything here that would support your claims like a video or pictures.

First, I apologize for the long video, a lot was happening while these three players were active.  I have below a 12 minute video highlighting what happened this afternoon.  I'll sum up and do a timeline analysis to help point out what happened.

Basically, the server was manual reset.  Immediately after logging in, I noticed that all of the Firefighter slots were taken, a role I usual take.  I decide to roam around a bit and see if they switch as two of them are new players. 

While waiting, I head to the firestation and notice that the truck was offcenter and two firefighters were knocking on the doors.  Being a brand new server load and each of those players hit 1 death, it was a good clue that something went bad and they were breaking NLR. 

I hear an explosion and turn around to see the fire engine now on fire, probably due to the door being closed on it, I go and check it out and decide that they are sticking around.  So I become a Paramedic as soon as I see them drive off with Panda on top surfing on the truck.

I respawn and right away get a call for assistance at the Nexus, the VP was in trouble at the slopes.  When I turn the corner I see a fire engine in front of a Taxi and a firefighter laser pointing at the taxi driver.  I have a mission so I drive pass.  I can't find the VP so I start looking around, the firefighters arrive and start driving up and down the ramp, one exits and gets run over by the fire engine as it backs up.

One firefighter runs to me to report the issue, by the time I get there he is dead.  Both firefighters start insulting me saying I was too slow while one is standing on the body and laser pointing.  After the situation resolved itself, the team leaves.  Fire engine leaving the other firefighter behind while he runs after it with an axe yelling.

Later on I respond to a request for help at the Lake.  Two fire engines and a police SUV is already on scene.  No officer anywhere to be seen.  When I get there, there is nobody to heal and the firefighters are using props to push the vehicle.  (I have done this also, however I RP'd it using /me, a winch on the truck and a hook.  Not chairs and other large props.)  Eventually, the player gives up and logs out, the firemen give up on the effort.  One gets his fire engine into the water and twice tries to prop push it out.  He then disconnects and immediately reconnects.

Leaving the scene, a firefighter starts to follow me on the way back to town.  I stop at a stop sign on Connectivity and get hit full speed soon afterwards by the fire engine.  Without a word, the driver gets out, extinguishes both fires, gets back in and leave.  No request for a medic.

Below is the video and a timelapse description:

Timelapse:
CDM of three players (with an apology)
00:00 - As soon as I spawn in after the server restart, there is already a number of people on the streets.  As I'm watching an officer help his microphone at gunpoint, I see an Ambulance owned by ben111567 backing up.
00:04 - It turns the corner, backwards and hits a civlian running away and the two officers, just missing myself.
00:29 - Having an issue getting out of the vehicle, ben111567 does finally heal all three of them and does apologize a few times.

NLR of 2 firefighters, possible prop pushing leading to death of 2 firefighters
01:02 - Here you see ben as a Paramedic and Cruzik Plays as a Fireman, both with 0 kills and 0 deaths, then I cut to a minute later when ben despawns the Ambulance, now Panda Plays joins as Fireman and ben joins as Fire Cheif.  Now this was only about a minute gap, notice that Panda Plays now has 1 death when as a Citizen he had none.
01:16 - As I'm walking towards the firestation, ben111567 now has 1 death.
01:23 - I see Panda spawn at the firestation door, he immediately heads to the door and bangs on it.
01:26 - Here you can see a brief flash as Cruzik is messing with a prop, phys gun out the entire time.
01:34 - I see ben spawn at the firestation door and joins Panda at the door.  You can see clearly that the fire engine is parked in a bad spot.

Death door, vehicle surfing
01:59 - After answering a few things, I turn around and see the fire engine is now outside and on fire, my best guess is the garage door closed on the vehicle.  ben is extinguishing the vehicle then hits it was an axe, verifying that it is as 0% health.
03:14 - ben hops into the vehicle, Panda gets on the top.
03:26 - I feel like being productive so switch to Paramedic, at which I see Cruzik hops in and they take off, Panda riding on top and around the corner, falling off.

Laser Pointing at Taxi Driver
03:56 - I get a call for a medic at Nexus, at the slope.  When I round the corner to pass the gas station, I see a fire engine up against a taxi, the taxi driver on top of his car while a firefighter is on the street using his phys gun as a pointer.

CDM of 1 Firefighter, multiple laser pointings, stepping on body, disrespect of members,
04:17 - I get out of my vehicle to try and determine what part of the slope they are talking
04:19 - ben is spotted rolling down the slope into the wall, then backs up.  I didn't see it but this results in the death of Cruzik.
04:46 - ben flags me down and gets me to Cruzik's body.
04:54 - Panda runs from the body, laser pointing yet again, I arrive at body to discover he died.
05:02 - ben begins to blame myself for Cruzik's death, that I took too long, at which Panda joins in, then they head out before I could respond.
05:03 - During the blame game, Panda proceeds to step on the body a few times, phys gun out.
06:00 - ben drives away, followed soon by Panda as he calls him a bitch and chases him down the street with his fire axe.

Prop Pushing to remove vehicle from lake, using unrealistic props to RP such a vehicle removal, Reconnecting to despawn vehicle
06:06 - I get a call for a medic at the lake.
06:15 - I turn the corner and the entire fire team is already there.
06:22 - Heading to the scene, I see ben using his phys gun to point out the car.
06:56 - ben spawns one of those prison chairs from HL2, certainly not a hook for RP.
07:58 - A similar prop is seen arriving at the vehicle, just before the driver disconnects and reconnects to respawn his vehicle (Exorbitantly Pissed Corgi: STEAM_0:1:59595937).
08:16 - ben gets in his fire engine and drives into the lake.
08:27 - He gets out, spawns a chairs and pushes it out of the water.
08:53 - He drives right back into the same spot.
09:16 - He spawns the same prop and starts pushing again.
09:35 - He disconnects then reconnects.

Vehicle CDM, fire engine crashes Ambulance, driver does not report it.
09:41 - Call over, I head out with Cruzik following.
09:52 - Another fire engine (Panda) meets me at the corner, colliding.  He says sorry but Cruzik begins to rant about driving on the right side of the road.
10:06 - At the tunnel, I slow down at the stop sign.
10:11 - Only to explode as Cruzik's fire engine collides into the Ambulance at full speed.
10:17 - He gets out, extinguishes both fire and leaves, without calling it in.

Fire Engine Demolition Derby
10:38 - I respawn
10:45 - To see both fire engines have returned to base, both of them colliding into each other.
11:14 - Panda in the lead, enters the first door, with Cruzik right behind him, colliding into the fire station.
11:21 - Then backs up and does it again.
11:33 - As Cruzik enters the garage, Panda spawn in a sofa directly in Cruzik's path.
11:37 - Then when the vehicle stops starts to move the sofa around, causing the fire engine to spaz out.
11:43 - He injures Cruzik while pushing the vehicle with the sofa.
11:55 - I come in to heal with and Panda start to laser point the body and then step on him, fortunately it does not kill him.
12:08 - Panda leaves the game.

Sorry for such a lengthy post, I just wanted to get all the evidence in place and as accurate as possible.
Report reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding props and vehicles. While there are other infractions mentioned in your post the video is not sufficient in proving some of the claims.

Panda Plays will receive a 2 hour PTE blacklist for the propminging that took place inside the fire station. Cruzik Plays will receive a 30 minute vehicle blacklist for ramming vehicles, both the one that resulted in your death and the incident outside of the fire station. Ben111567 will receive a 1 hour PTE and vehicle blacklist for the minor prop abuse pushing vehicles in the lake and reconnecting to reclaim his vehicle.

[L²] Noble