Limelight Forums

Full Version: Hey LL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, TricKy here, I was apart of the other community until it went downhill so I took a looong break from Gmod (CS Grind) and now I see that the LL community & servers have come such a long way since when I first joined, so I've decided to stick around. A few things caught my eyes such as the option to split donations to specific areas of the server, aswell as the amazing stock exchange (really, it's fucking awesome, nice job). 

You'll see me around on the server quite alot as I plan on getting active on Gmod again. I tend to RP with  and I just try to have fun whenever I can.

My real name is [redacted] and I am currently in my first year of studying games design & development at college. I am 18 years old and love video games, in case you can't already tell  Tongue

I hope to see you all around on the server!
Sorry, you tend to RP with who?

Nah I'm just jk <3
Hey tricky,
I'm Dryblood. I study "Games Design" at uni, so if you have any questions if you decide to take the design route be sure to hit me up.
Welcome to LL!
Welcome to Limelight, nice that I've already met you in game!
Welcome aboard!
Welcome dude
Hey there, welcome to LL!
Welcome
Welcome!
Welcome to LL Big Grin
Welcome to L2!
Welcome to LL!
Hello, and welcome to LimeLight. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Hellooo
Pages: 1 2