Limelight Forums

Full Version: I'm Nightmare!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey there guys.

I've came from L2 following the stuff that's been happening at the "other community". I was fed up with how things weren't being handled properly, how people kept bitching at even the slightest of things that in some cases weren't even too big and I just generally wanted to come and see how L2 is doing! So far, I'm quite enjoying it. The newest update (presidential transport) really caught my eye. Looks extremely nice.

Just for a little context, over at the other community, I had 7 RPP's over 766 hours and was an Agent within the S.A.A. which I quite enjoyed. The clan was pretty much the only thing that was keeping me from leaving the community full stop, until eventually most of us gave up. That's when I decided it may be best to take break from GMOD in general.

But now I'm over at L2, I aim to be doing some nice RP's, meeting some cool people (already have met some!) and just generally having fun.

I'm 16 years old, have a profound interest in IT and I'm currently in college. Oh and my name's Sam, by the way. Nice to meet you!
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....

Na, Welcome back to the community Nightmare.
Welcome Nightmare. Glad to have already met you on TS.

See you in-game.
Ello Nightmare!

P.S Shortbread is more scary
Welcome to Limelight!
Welcome aboard!
Welcome!
Welcome mate
Welcome to Limelight!
Howdy Nightmare, welcome aboard!
Welcome to L2 ! I hope you will enjoy the RP here Tongue
Welcome to L2!
Yoyoyo, I totally outrank you if we're comparing SAA ranks.
S.A.A. - Adviser (EX)
Welcome to limelight!
(Mar 14, 2016, 12:26 AM)Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]Yoyoyo, I totally outrank you if we're comparing SAA ranks.
S.A.A. - Adviser (EX)

Yoyoyo, I totally outrank you if we're comparing SAA ranks.
S.A.A. - Owner (EX)
Pages: 1 2