Limelight Forums

Full Version: Breaking A Tooth? Equals Exclusion?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So today I was pissing around with a mate.. with glue stick.. Yea cool sounds fun right? I
chucked the glue stick at his leg from across the room and some how to bounced off a table?
Into someone else's tooth and broke it.. Dafuq? Like how the fuck does that work? Since I have shit throws.. Yes
but how does a glue stick light as anything with like hardly any force some how breaks a tooth? Well to be honest
it was a chip. 

Although what I have no clue is, how the f*** does one get excluded for it? Like my head of year
turns around shouting and me saying I ruined her life and that I am excluded for a week? I mean +1 for a week off
school but -1 for HUH? My school has an IQ of a 10 week old puppy.. Like.. Some one grab me a stall and let me slab her? xD

Either way I though I would tell you lot about my amazing 3+ hours of hell! Big Grin
EDITED JOKE BECAUSE ITS FUNNY : Bet that was a sticky situation.

Big question is why was you playing with a glue stick?
Karma's a bitch
Throwing gluesticks is the most fun thing you can do with a mate!                                      No it isn't, why would you even.

Edit: Pun-tastic Brynn.

You deserve a crown for your efforts.
Please stop
Yeah, my school are cunts of the highest order, shame schools don't actually value education.

Have fun off school.
(Mar 2, 2016, 07:47 PM)Brynn Wrote: [ -> ]EDITED JOKE BECAUSE ITS FUNNY : Bet that was a sticky situation.

Big question is why was you playing with a glue stick?

Mate was annoying me so I threw it at him.
I used to eat the glue sticks in school.
It was sticky
Oooo, glue puns, this is a thread that I'll stick around in.
do you have to pay for her to receive dental reconstruction for her ruined smile

how teh fuk cud u do that now she cant post smiling seflies on her instagram
My eye are glued to this thread.
[Image: kddSFee.jpg]
dont worry midget, a little bit of elmers glue and this can be fixed

[Image: 0G8C7jk.gif]
When dose a glue stick break someone's tooth...
I mean, I fell of a bike and went face first into concrete and broke my teeth but glue??
God like glue
Pages: 1 2