Limelight Forums

Full Version: FluffyCobra.exe Crash Issue!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
FluffyCobra.exe for some reason cannot post threads on this forum so I will be doing it on his behalf.

He has had no past issues with servers or game play in general, until he wen't on LimeLight. He had none of the content packs and could play without and issue, but obviously he wanted them. So as he downloaded (ALL) of them his game crashed at the loading of LimeLight; specifically "Graduation-hat.png". after verifying the game integrity of G-mod, and re-downloading the content packs there was the same result.
After this he re-installed G-mod, unsubscribed from all workshop related content and just got (ALL) of the LimeLight content packs. All seemed to be good but he then realized that the game kept on crashing randomly, mainly during and/or the middle of role-play scenarios.
He has then gone on to unsubscribe form all content and the problem is still there, Please help as he likes the look and feel of this server and had considered even donating. His thought of the server have not altered or change but has seen this as a inconvenience.

Sincerely [SC] Dungle The Dwarf/FluffyCobra.exe
Happens to me aswell bud, disable FastDL in your GMod settings.
-> Settings
-> Multiplayer
-> Click the dropdown and click Do Not Allow Downloads or something like that

Then you will be able to join
Hmm seems like theres an issue with graduation.png stuff. Gonna check
For a second I thought FluffyCobra.exe was an application instead of a username.
graduation-hat.png is pretty buggy for me too, I can't see the texture for it for super admins, developers etc in game either, and sometimes I'll time out on graduation-hat.png.
(Mar 1, 2016, 08:45 AM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]For a second I thought FluffyCobra.exe was an application instead of a username.

same haha
The most recent Crash Report...
No further word on this? I'd heard about this a while ago but easily not for a month. If this issue crops up again, please make a new thread and refer to this.