Limelight Forums

Full Version: CityRP Stream [Dryblood]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 1416474238538]

Since Returning to Gmod I stream all my gameplay, It's not always fun to watch, but I enjoy it so feel free to check it out.

And I don't do anything worth stream sniping me for such as contra, it's mostly Police/PassiveRP

https://www.twitch.tv/dryblood
Thanks to the people from LL that tuned in, also to new 6 or so new people who have started playing LL due to watching the stream, I have some highlights from the stream from RP events and what not that I will upload to my youtube and post to the forums soon.

Time for bed I think.
Great work Dryblood, thank you for encouraging new members to join!
First of my uploaded highlights from a few days ago, a police chase starring "Daley"

(Mar 1, 2016, 05:57 PM)Dryblood Wrote: [ -> ]First of my uploaded highlights from a few days ago, a police chase starring "Daley"

What a pit. Good thing that tree was there.
Daleyyyyyyyyy!
Now Live
New Highlight from 4 days ago, slowly catching up on these, sorry for those who are requesting certain RP's to be uploaded, I just keep forgetting. Smile

--- Update ---

This morning the Limelight staff awarded me with a weeks free donator status, while I had an idea to give this away on stream somtime, they wanted to give me it.

In response I want to repay such a reward by building on the ways members can join my server via my stream. We now have join commands via nightbot and also the IP on the stream in the bottom right hand corner. I also have plans to give all new players who come from my stream 10k startup cash, as a thankyou for both watching my stream and also coming on to play, however I need to set some more things up to implement this.

Once again thanks to those people who tune in every day to say hello or to see how I am, I'll continue to stream my gameplay whenever I play, it was never meant to be viewed by anyone and just a way for me to record gameplay, so while the stream may seem small, it is considerably bigger than it was ever supposed to be, so thankyou.
(Mar 5, 2016, 07:45 PM)Dryblood Wrote: [ -> ]--- Update ---

This morning the Limelight staff awarded me with a weeks free donator status, while I had an idea to give this away on stream somtime, they wanted to give me it.

In response I want to repay such a reward by building on the ways members can join my server via my stream. We now have join commands via nightbot and also the IP on the stream in the bottom right hand corner. I also have plans to give all new players who come from my stream 10k startup cash, as a thankyou for both watching my stream and also coming on to play, however I need to set some more things up to implement this.

Once again thanks to those people who tune in every day to say hello or to see how I am, I'll continue to stream my gameplay whenever I play, it was never meant to be viewed by anyone and just a way for me to record gameplay, so while the stream may seem small, it is considerably bigger than it was ever supposed to be, so thankyou.

If you need Graphics and other stuff done for your channel, feel free to ask me. Wink
Giveaway

Thanks to Decay I'll be doing a 500k giveaway on stream, the details on time and what not will be coming soon, however keep an eye on this thread for details.

Also a big thanks to decay for the dolla.
Giving away that 500k tonight, will do something in 33x to add an in-game aspect.
What time will this be?
Edit : never mind, just saw your other thread.  Tongue
(Mar 9, 2016, 12:19 AM)Safira Wrote: [ -> ]What time will this be?

Apologies for the small timescale, we had a really nice event today however it's over now, sorry you missed it Safira!

https://limelightgaming.net/forums/showt...p?tid=8755
Lets make it a million next time?
Pages: 1 2