Limelight Forums

Full Version: My Music
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Recently I have acquired equipment and instruments that enable me to record my own music however
I wanted; granted not with the best quality but music none the less. Ever since I was around ten I had
a dream of making music and now I'm fulfilling that dream, I just figured I'd share it, it's weird, possibly
trippy and you may think it to be unappealing, and if so; I understand, but I would appreciate if you were
to give it a shot. I enjoy making music immensely and would love to share what I make, so if you could,
keep an eye out for content coming from the following soundcloud every so often. 
https://soundcloud.com/jaden-nelson-1847...f-november

I focus on psychedelic trends in my music, inspired primarily by 60s pop and psychedelic revolutions that 
occured in that area, surrealistic writing is what I try to achieve in my lyrics and original sounds that sooth
the ear is what I try to achieve with a variety of instruments to give unique sounds to my songs, updated
every so often.

Thanks! -Dig
Just figured I'd share, the first ones off Influence aren't my bet and were basically the first songs I wrote/played.
4th of November is my most recent.

PS:
This is quite good, great to see the real talent of LL. Nice work
Very good! Very Good!

I'll give you an advice which Barkles might give too: Add some echo to the microphone and guitar. Gives it a good feeling. Also I'd mix microphone little louder!
This type of song would also take some room effect or hall effect.

Use these little advices to advance!
Finally a way to hear that beautiful voice when he's not online..

I mean what..

Nice music..