Limelight Forums

Full Version: Bulletproof vehicules
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Server [US/EU]: EU
Map: v33x
Description: It seems that all vehicules are bulletproof, making FearRP worthless and making the cop's job harder since suspects can just simply drive away with no problem of getting hurt or arrested.
Bug is [In-Game/On Forums/Other]: In-Game
Since when have you experienced the bug? Since late-february
Additional Information: I'd just like to add that the SWAT Tahoe skin is also bugged for everyone
Images/Screenshots: Nah
There not bulletproof ? If you shot on them the person inside lose HP and the Car too. If iam wrong now correct me pls.
This explains trying to defend myself from some minges who kept trying to run me down last night. 2 full MP5 mags and a pistol mag into their Prius and they were completely uninjured.

EDIT: I encountered it on Rockford.

I forgot that earlier that day I had been struck by 2 stray bullets while driving in my Prius, and did not lose any health or vehicle health.
I'll need to go test this somehow, because I honestly thought at the time you were complaining in-game that this was just potato aim syndrome.
The cars are bulletproof...
Ok yea after some observing it does seem like cars have become bulletproof. This is causing a very large number of people CDMing and getting away with it.
This bug was first encountered by Blackdog and I on Rockford about a week ago, and has been reported
They also can no longer be damaged by crashing into props or the environment.

It's the old days all over again, people driving without a care in the world because they can't get hurt.
(Feb 29, 2016, 06:47 AM)Brax Wrote: [ -> ]They also can no longer be damaged by crashing into props or the environment.

It's the old days all over again, people driving without a care in the world because they can't get hurt.

Well no wonder why my job has been rather boring of late.
A fix has been pushed live; waiting on restart to confirm all is OK.
(Feb 28, 2016, 08:17 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]Ok yea after some observing it does seem like cars have become bulletproof. This is causing a very large number of  people CDMing and getting away with it.
It's because the new GMod update, once VCMod is updated on teh server all will be ok
Moved.