Limelight Forums

Full Version: Player Report on Terramus and [L²:RP] jordan belfort
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: 
Terramus and [L²:RP] jordan belfort
SteamID: 
[L²:RP] jordan belfort: STEAM_0:1:54537302
Terramus: STEAM_0:1:70515104
Server: Which server did it happen on?
V33X
Time:
1:50-2:00
Summary: Terramus and Jordan attempted to mug Razz early in the game, I saved Razz and we killed both of them because he is my boss. Then these 2 kept coming after us even though the NLR rule openly says no revenge killing. We killed them each time. They kept coming after us, then Terramus turned Police, he attempted to arrest Razz for a gun he had which he had because Jordan attempted to beat him with a bat, Terramus left Jordan go but put an warrant on Razz, I saved him by driving a car near them while Terramus was occupied with someone else and fleed. Then we went back to the city to find the Anarchist who beat up Razz, who was Jordan. Terramus found Razz and attempted to taze him, tazing the wrong person in the progress. Razz, defended himself by arming up while Terramus was occupied with the mistazed and killed Terramus. Jordan then armed up and attepted to kill Razz, which he failed again. Then both of them came back one as a gun dealer who was Jordan, the other Terramus as a police sergeant.. Clearly breaking nlr once again.

Evidence: 

https://youtu.be/pEpICn8BtOE

Sorry for the laggy parts.
Report reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as [L²:RP] jordan belfort has been found returning to a death location before the NLR counter had finished and revenge killing 2 individuals. Due to having prior blacklists for NLR and weapons/job abuse the ban issued will be extended to 2 days.

Terramus has been found also returning to a death location before the NLR counter had finished and will receive a 4 hour NLR blacklist.

[L²] Noble
Server Administrative Team