Limelight Forums

Full Version: Pink and Black Screen.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is the first time this happend to me, when I connected to the server today, for some reason, my screen was Pink and Black, which is used if you don't have the textures that are needed, even though I have CSS, HL2 Episode 1 and 2 and the limelight content installed. Yes, I've checked the 'game controller' on the 'gmod menu', I've validated my game files, still, the screen is pink and black. The last time I played on v33x, I had no problems with it. What should I do? By the way, here is a screenshot of what my screen looks like on v33x:[attachment=77]
Did you allow for the most recent content pack download? Content 7 downloaded and extracted earlier on tonight for me?
Yes I have.
Paging Dr
Paging Dr Burnett to the ER.
Today I tried reinstalling gmod, which did not work, did anyone find a solution to this?
After googling for a few minutes, maybe try disable motion blur? People report having that problem disappear after they disabled motion blur.
(Feb 27, 2016, 01:13 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]After googling for a few minutes, maybe try disable motion blur? People report having that problem disappear after they disabled motion blur.

Thanks! It worked. Big Grin
Archived.

If this is still an issue, please re-post.