Limelight Forums

Full Version: SoTotally-... What?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: blog-header.jpg]

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooyyyy!!

Hello everybody! I am SoTotallySours also known as Sours. I have been part of the community since the breakup with FearlessRP however I had been very, very inactive with a long break due to myself taking a break from Garry's Mod as a whole as I lost interest in it however I have returned and have decided to come back to Limelight as I would like to slap some people with virtual hands and say Helloooo!

For those who do know me such as the list below:

There are most likely more people who know me but these are the main people I remember talking to quite a few times at my previous times on Fearless and the start of this community. I'd like to say Hello again personally to you can I look forward to annoying your everyday lives once more.

'^w^'

[i]For those people who don't know me, My name is Sours, Known as Will to the people of the living world. I am a eighteen year old, College student learning graphics in computing. I have been known from as quite a few names some of these being Killjoy and Swaggylicious. Prior to this community I had spent nearly four years in the previous CityRP community of FearlessRP this being from 2012. I first joined with this gamemdoe with my cousin who had a desire to play the game however he grow apart from it as I grew closer and closer towards it. When Limelight and Fearless became things, I started to grow apart from it and then I lost interest in Garry's Mod as a whole. I have returned now as I seek to strive in my old friendship with the game (Maybe to annoy Blackdog too but shhh... I didn't run you over with that Hummer) and I would love to start fresh with brand new content and rules I have never before seen and I'd love to see the new people in the CityRP Community.

I am Sours, And I am the Doctor

[Image: avatar_2625.jpg?dateline=1456426307]
SoTotallySours

[Image: donator2.png]

Just remember not to get on my soury side.

I remember you! Heyyyy
(Feb 25, 2016, 09:12 PM)Brynn Wrote: [ -> ]I remember you! Heyyyy

Oh yeah! I remembers you too! :O!
Ayyyy big man sours, welcome man!
AAAAAAAY!
Wow, 1 point font. I feel wanted.

(Welcome blud <3)
I remember you too! where's my fancy name!? Welcome Big Grin
(Feb 25, 2016, 10:07 PM)Decay Wrote: [ -> ]I remember you too! where's my fancy name!? Welcome Big Grin

Pfft! XD (It was always there *nods*)
Hello, welcome to limelight!
Thank you all for welcoming me back to the community!

Love you alls!

Byran,
Decay,
Pinky,
Suarez,
Toxic,
Project!
Ello! Nice to see you! Big Grin Hope to see you around.
(Feb 25, 2016, 11:55 PM)Midget HD Wrote: [ -> ]Ello! Nice to see you! Big Grin Hope to see you around.

Nice to see you too!
Well well, an old face shows itself again.

Don't quite remember you from Fearless, but still a happy sight to see a semi-oldie like me.

Welcome, and be welcomed.

I was actually in the same situation as you, I was from Fearless, joined Limelight Day 0, and went inactive for around 5 months. But I returned, and I was happy to be back. Glad to see you are too.
(Feb 26, 2016, 01:14 AM)Brax Wrote: [ -> ]Well well, an old face shows itself again.

Don't quite remember you from Other Community, but still a happy sight to see a semi-oldie like me.

I was actually in the same situation as you, I was from Other Community, joined Limelight Day 0, and went inactive for around 5 months. But I returned, and I was happy to be back. Glad to see you are too.

Haha! Yes, Great to see you too! Your name slightly rings a bell but who knows? Tongue - Nice to see that there are others like myself
(Feb 26, 2016, 01:42 AM)SoTotallySours Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 26, 2016, 01:14 AM)Brax Wrote: [ -> ]Well well, an old face shows itself again.

Don't quite remember you from Other Community, but still a happy sight to see a semi-oldie like me.

I was actually in the same situation as you, I was from Other Community, joined Limelight Day 0, and went inactive for around 5 months. But I returned, and I was happy to be back. Glad to see you are too.

Haha! Yes, Great to see you too! Your name slightly rings a bell but who knows? Tongue - Nice to see that there are others like myself

I only had the username Brax for a short time back then. Before that I was TheEliteGamer.
Pages: 1 2 3 4