Limelight Forums

Full Version: Weird background sound & guns do not make sound
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

This problem recently bumped into me, I have very weird background noise. Normally you would hear cars, but I only hear weird combine noise.

Next to that, when I fire a weapon (not someone else) I hear absolutely no sound beind made from the firing.

Halp?
Hey Doodley,
i had the same thing like 5 days before but i had the luck that it just went normal after 3 days...
I also had the same problem , buggy sounds and hud messed up , the way i fixed the hud was getting the scripts out from the dod addons , and the sound was getting out the script folder and sound folder from TF2 addon , however mu guns still doesn have sound , im sure they will release a fix soon , its gmod bug , not client
I Could literally hear Raws and gun fire, not sure if it's gone or not.
If you are having issues related to models/materials/sounds, make sure that you do not have any illegitimate content packs installed for games you do not own, such as Counter-Strike: Source.

Source: https://www.garrysmod.com/2016/02/22/feb...-update-2/
Archived.

If this is still an issue, please re-post.
Well.. *sigh* Now i got this problem on 33x as soon as i pass the first tunnel i get weird HL2 sounds..