Limelight Forums

Full Version: Passive nights.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone!
So today I was on 33x, using a dupe I had made the night before, it was a small pub. Even though it was the only passive rp at that moment, not many seemed to care about it. In my opinion we should try to host a passive night at least once a month to remind the community that the servers are not only for killing and hostaging. 

Although a lot of you guys may like that sort of aggressive rp style it kind of takes away the fun in doing those passive rps. 

A lot of times when I try to passively rp people normally ignore the adverts and the whole thing in general. Having more passive nights would motivate the community to actually help out the newer people trying to passiverp and it may even get the more aggressive rp people start role playing more passively.

Edit: I did not make this post because I am upset that I did not get any people to join me on that rp, I was just using it as an example.

If you have any other thoughts, possibly negative ones, feel free to post a reply below.
Kind regards, Zeppy.
Good idea. But probably something for the event server maybe.
I agree, I love passive RP (not because I always die in aggressive ones). But if you don't do your RP in a plain open spot no one comes, Also as I remember you used top street, that place is cursed for shops in my opinion, people are too lazy to go there I don't know why. But I saw your RP from a distance it looked nice, I didn't join because I guessed your fancy bar wouldn't want a homeless dad with 3 children in it.

TLDR: I agree totally
I'm against any form of RP being forced on the server. If someone wants to do something, let them. Event server for such things as passive nights.
Like the idea of this. However it shouldn't be forced. There is a lot of aggressive RP. I enjoy passive RP a great amount, however sometimes it doesn't get any attraction or people simply don't show interest. Which is unfortunate.
Perhaps a server backed passive Rp that is not being forced can be nice, like Freedom City but with admins backing it up.
(Feb 25, 2016, 03:25 AM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]I'm against any form of RP being forced on the server. If someone wants to do something, let them. Event server for such things as passive nights.

I totally agree with you,
Event server would be awesome, now we just need a transfer dupe system.
There was Passive Nights, when all weapons were disabled and contra
I like the idea, if you cant accept RP being forced on you maybe do something else? At the end of the day no one forces you to play.
(Feb 25, 2016, 05:23 PM)Razz_ Wrote: [ -> ]I like the idea, if you cant accept RP being forced on you maybe do something else? At the end of the day no one forces you to play.

If you were to have an exceptional roleplay area set up and trying to enjoy yourself after getting it up and running, just to have someone come along and tell you 'nope we're doing this now and that's all there is to it, deal with it,' maybe you'd think differently.
-support

always hated passive rp nights, never went to one of them
We have to understand without a little Passive RP, Aggressive RP is boring and the other way around. I just believe Passive RP Nights (as an example) always left out government RP and actually good Crime RP.
I never have any issues roleplaying tbh