Limelight Forums

Full Version: Request on Zeppy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: Zeppy

SteamID: Steam_0:1:51263346

server: V33X

Time: 10 PM

Rules that was breaked: Random arrest/Mass tazing

Evidence: Picture and Psycho Bro HD was there. (he was alos random arrested)
Well, first things first, I know you might be dissapointed that you got arrested, but you do not have any evidence at all pointing towards that being me, altho I will admit that was me, I never "mass tazed" I tazed you one time, told you to stop singing and follow me, Mr. Sir can approve this point, Altho you went even slower and kept singing, thats why I tazed and arrested you.
I can confirm this.
You even see in the screenshot that i told you to go after several i told you by mic, breaking fearrp.
Yes arrest because singing. Thats not a reson to arrest or taze. No Laws says that You are gonna get arrested for singing
(Feb 23, 2016, 02:25 PM)Zonamann Wrote: [ -> ]Yes arrest because singing. Thats not a reson to arrest or taze. No Laws says that You are gonna get arrested for singing

You had previously been driving like an idiot, got out of your car, started screaming... Me & Sir told you to shut up, you just laughed with your buddies, resisting in all the kinds of ways you could, started walking slower, screaming even more. You see, if you would've listened you wouldn't have gotten arrested in the first place.

May I also add that it counts as breaking fearrp by not listening to the guy who points a tazer/gun on you. And that you kept talking using all caps in ooc last night, even your screenshot provides footage.

I will stand for any grammar mistakes, tell me if you can't understand.
No because i was killed Right before
So i cant Bern drived like an idiot and my Friend was not there at that time
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player.

[L²] Nacreas
Server Administrative Team