Limelight Forums

Full Version: Gov. Dodge Charger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Server [US/EU]: All (I assume)
Map: All [b][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif](I assume)[/b][/font]
Description: Dodge Charger Interceptor not counting as a government vehicle
Bug is [In-Game/On Forums/Other]: In-Game
Since when have you experienced the bug? As of today I noticed it
Additional Information
Images/Screenshots:
[Image: PChV2gG.jpg]
Could I ask why you are attempting to steal from a police vehicle while being a citizen?
(Feb 22, 2016, 08:45 PM)Midget HD Wrote: [ -> ]Could I ask why you are attempting to steal from a police vehicle while being a citizen?

Free stuff is free stuff, don't be a narc
(Feb 22, 2016, 08:45 PM)Midget HD Wrote: [ -> ]Could I ask why you are attempting to steal from a police vehicle while being a citizen?

I heard from someone that there was a bug about it so I quickly tried to see if it was true, which it was.
(Feb 22, 2016, 08:52 PM)Zeyon Wrote: [ -> ]

I heard from someone that there was a bug about it so I quickly tried to see if it was true, which it was.

Fair enough.
If we can't resupply our own gear from the charger, why should you be able to get anything yourself?
It's not a bug. There are no police supplies inside the car (cops cannot /resupply) hence you cannot steal anything from it. Makes perfect sense. The only "bug" is that the error message implies it is not a government vehicle, when it should just say "nothing worth stealing".
(Feb 22, 2016, 11:44 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]It's not a bug. There are no police supplies inside the car (cops cannot /resupply) hence you cannot steal anything from it. Makes perfect sense. The only "bug" is that the error message implies it is not a government vehicle, when it should just say "nothing worth stealing".

SWAT arn't able to spawn the car aswell, same message stating that it's not a government vehicle. Might be intentional though.
(Feb 23, 2016, 10:00 AM)Zeyon Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 22, 2016, 11:44 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]It's not a bug. There are no police supplies inside the car (cops cannot /resupply) hence you cannot steal anything from it. Makes perfect sense. The only "bug" is that the error message implies it is not a government vehicle, when it should just say "nothing worth stealing".

SWAT arn't able to spawn the car aswell, same message stating that it's not a government vehicle. Might be intentional though.

It's the same error message for multiple restrictions, which is unfortunate but it's still not a bug. SWAT aren't intended to be using the dodge charger as far as I'm aware so it's intentional.
Updated - you can now steal from the charger.