Limelight Forums

Full Version: Player Report on [L²:RP]Abibula
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: [L²:RP]Abibula

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:53160577

Server: V33X

Time: What time did it happen? (In GMT) 14:25-14:30

Summary: I was passing the tunnel and Abibula here started to spawn props and push them towards the checkpoint. In the end he prop pushed my car and killed jakey9lives. Then he came to the same place as a mechanic and started to spawn props again. I then saw Jeff The Killer taze him constantly probably with the intent of arresting him but failed to do so because Abibula disconnected and rejoined.

Evidence: 
Witnesses: Jakey9lives, who got killed by the prop pushing

It was an accident,I tried to get my car back from the mass rdmer,Jeff The Killer,I got killed for no bloody reason when I was parking my car,so is not nlr I tried just to take my car back...right now he got banned
You are saying it was an accident and then you tried to get your car back. You attempted to prop push to get your car back? Wait until the NLR ends and also post a br about Jeff. You broke the rules. You can't attempt to prop 'pull' your car just because you were getting randomly tazed and killed and because you had NLR.
So you pulled your car back to avoid NLR?
According to him yes, he tried to but failed and pushed my car killing jakey instead. I have a screenshot with his car in it if you want it but it doesn't show the owner of the car, it's just a proof that there was a second car there.
Report reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding prop pushing to retrieve their vehicle.
A blacklist from physgun, toolgun and entities/props will be applied for six hours.

[L²] Nacreas
Server Administrative Team