Limelight Forums

Full Version: Donation Perks?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've donated a total of 26.50 Pounds to Limelight, but the server doesn't seem to register past the 10 Pound donation perk, could I get some help with this? 

I have the proof of purchases from Paypal if needed.
Did you donate in Money packs or donator?
You only get the perks if you donate the required amount in donator statuses. Not money packs.
We're discussing what to implement for higher donation perks. We have a lot of updates in the works, so we're certain you'll be pleased with what is added.
(Feb 22, 2016, 12:55 PM)George Wrote: [ -> ]We're discussing what to implement for higher donation perks. We have a lot of updates in the works, so we're certain you'll be pleased with what is added.
I meant I didn't get the highest perk, the Military pack.
(Feb 22, 2016, 11:52 AM)Innovative Wrote: [ -> ]Did you donate in Money packs or donator?
You only get the perks if you donate the required amount in donator statuses. Not money packs.

BlackDog told me otherwise, but if this is true, that's pretty stupid. Money is money.
(Feb 22, 2016, 04:06 PM)Brax Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 22, 2016, 11:52 AM)Innovative Wrote: [ -> ]Did you donate in Money packs or donator?

BlackDog told me otherwise, but if this is true, that's pretty stupid. Money is money.

Yes mate i have heard only donators count not money packs .
fixed