Limelight Forums

Full Version: Signs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ages ago I bought a sign which I was able to use perfectly fine and now I need 1 Global RP Point.
Its a bit of a piss take all of a sudden making it 1 rp point because the people who have 0 rp points who have bought it cant use it anymore!
I want a refund I never get points for RP so theres no point in keeping it.
players will be refunded accordingly
Could I get compensation aswell, add an extra bit of money to that refund because of the inconvenience caused and the fact it took ages to save up for it
(Feb 22, 2016, 01:05 AM)A Simple Waffle Wrote: [ -> ]Could I get compensation aswell, add an extra bit of money to that refund because of the inconvenience caused and the fact it took ages to save up for it

I dont know if you"re joking but why would he give you EXTRA money
(Feb 22, 2016, 02:01 AM)Razz_ Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 22, 2016, 01:05 AM)A Simple Waffle Wrote: [ -> ]Could I get compensation aswell, add an extra bit of money to that refund because of the inconvenience caused and the fact it took ages to save up for it

I dont know if you"re joking but why would he give you EXTRA money
Oh man I really hope he is joking.
Here we go....
I think you are lucky getting the refund, don't look a gift horse in the mouth.
The compensation bit was a joke but seriously, when am I getting a refund?
To answer further questions:

Refunds are given within the next days.
Thanks! Much appreciated Smile
Archived.

If this is still an issue, please re-post.