Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:  JohannesMeister

Ban ID:  2007

Banned by: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][L²] Venom[/font]

Server: V33X

Ban Reason: "[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]Invalid reason to place a hit. It's not 'just a prank' "[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: Because I know him, and we where on teamspeak together when it happend. He wasn't mad at me nor did he want me banned, he just wanted the admins to punish the ''contract killer''. I didn't know the killer would actually kill him because he and I were laughing with it before it happend. I didn't take the killer seriously because he looked harmless. So can we resolve this small accident? 

Evidence: Frostie and F0rgotten
The rules are clear on what's allowed and what's not, even if you're friends. Not to mention you saying "it's just a prank" reaffirms this ban.
When i joined this server it said ''semi-serious'', so by that I thought a joke was allowed. So I either recommend you guys to change the name to "Strict RP'' or leave it all out. I how ever do respect your opinion on this.
(Feb 21, 2016, 01:21 AM)JohannesMeister Wrote: [ -> ]When i joined this server it said ''semi-serious'', so by that I thought a joke was allowed. So I either recommend you guys to change the name to "Strict RP'' or leave it all out. I how ever do respect your opinion on this.

Semi-serious role play entails role play regardless of your assumption about our rules and expectations. You're more than welcome to have fun with your friends on our servers so long as you're doing so within the rules which unfortunately for you, you weren't.
(Feb 21, 2016, 01:21 AM)JohannesMeister Wrote: [ -> ]When i joined this server it said ''semi-serious'', so by that I thought a joke was allowed. So I either recommend you guys to change the name to "Strict RP'' or leave it all out. I how ever do respect your opinion on this.

Yes we are Semi-Serious however no matter how you believe that our rules will effect your "jokes", you have to understand. Rules are Rules. They are meant to not be broken.
Denied. User violated the rules knowingly.