Limelight Forums

Full Version: Missing maps rp_rockford_v2.bsp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I'm excited to play on the new map and I have it downloaded but I keep getting an error saying I'm missing the map? Does limelight have the content I can download somewhere. (I have everything for it)
Same here. Was about to make thread and then saw this.
Update: can go on the map on single player just fine and when I go download the server stuff it evens says downloading said map I'm so confused
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...ockford_v2 subscribe to this and it should be fixed.
Hm that is actually weird. Make sure you have all of this installed https://limelightgaming.net/forums/showt...p?tid=5190 and verify game cache. Weve added the map and map content an hour ago, so it should be fine.
will try but I do have all of the content downloaded and the map file I read I might need half life episode one and two but doubt it
I'm having the same issue. I have all content, the map, I verified my game cache and I unsubbed and resubbed to the map. The server still says I'm missing the map file.

You sure the server is on v2a, and not v2? v2a was just released.
Just checked the content and George says you need half life episode one and two to play on the server Sad
(Feb 20, 2016, 09:58 PM)Defterscroll Wrote: [ -> ]Just checked the content and George says you need half life episode one and two to play on the server Sad

You've always needed HL2: E1 and E2 to play on the server, as well as CSS. If you don't have these, then you either need to buy and download the games (which are good, may I add), or download some content packs.

Anyway, I already have all mountable HL games, plus all mountable CS games, so that's not the issue for me.
Yeah I'm just missing the map I have the content which should cover hl1 and 2 since I've always been able to but idk maybe I do need it
The problem is that the map has been updated to the v2a version which automatically updated the steam workshop link instead of creating a new one for v2 and v2a. Unfortunately the server is still on v2 which many people will not be able to play when steam automatically updates the Rockford v2 addon.
(Feb 20, 2016, 10:03 PM)Suarez Wrote: [ -> ]The problem is that the map has been updated to the v2a version which automatically updated the steam workshop link instead of creating a new one for v2 and v2a. Unfortunately the server is still on v2 which many people will not be able to play when steam automatically updates the Rockford v2 addon.
Exactly what I've been saying, but nobody seems to think so.
(Feb 20, 2016, 10:03 PM)Suarez Wrote: [ -> ]The problem is that the map has been updated to the v2a version which automatically updated the steam workshop link instead of creating a new one for v2 and v2a. Unfortunately the server is still on v2 which many people will not be able to play when steam automatically updates the Rockford v2 addon.

So does that mean I just need to wait awhile and not spend $16 on HL1 and 2?
(Feb 20, 2016, 10:09 PM)Defterscroll Wrote: [ -> ]

So does that mean I just need to wait awhile and not spend $16 on HL1 and 2?
If you already have the content for the games, you don't need to buy them.

Also, the error is a Missing Map Error. The server wouldn't boot you off if you were missing content, it would just display missing textures and Errors.
Developers are working on it now from what I've heard.
Pages: 1 2