Limelight Forums

Full Version: Report on Janty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Player name: Janty

SteamID: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][b]STEAM_0:1:125795890[/font][/b]

Server: LimeLight v33x EU

Time: 23:05 GMT

Summary: Janty alongside Wolfy_ and The Duke hostaged Tweedle Dee without a reason. They took him into a building and they waited around 15 minutes without saying what their motive was and they didnt even demand anything, they just tied him up. Janty who was leading their group tried to say that I bad mouthed him in-game at some point but I have never met the player at all ingame but he stated that was his motive.

Evidence: Unfortunatly I don't have any screenshots of what was said because they were interacting through microphones however [L2] Theo was undercover as [L2:RP] Brandon the whole time watching Janty, Wolfy_ and The Duke; [L2] Theo claimed that they were not speaking the truth. Also [L2:RP] SirWulf was on the server trying to assist me and Tweedle Dee alongside WhiskeyTango are my witnesses.
I was there to get the /help call on whether or not the hostage situation was valid. When asking Janty about it, he responded that he had an issue with the clan leader. Tweedle Dee was at the time listed as a 'Member'. So, from my conversations it seemed to be a conflict between two different gangs.
I could tell he was making it up, even [L2] Theo said he was trying to make a reason after they already hostaged Tweedle Dee. I've never seen or spoke to Janty before the hostage situation and I dont even know his clan, the fact he said "Geb's the leader" is because he meta-gamed by looking at the scoreboard while myself and Tweedle Dee were wearing masks the full time. When Theo brought Janty to Me after the hostage situation he didnt even know which masked guy I was.
When I questioned him he didn't name names, he just said leader.
But he made up the whole gang story because he didnt have an actual reason to do anything, let alone hostage someone.
Denied.

Closing notes: no evidence was provided to convict the accused player.