Limelight Forums

Full Version: The Dark Market
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: BjqODOq.png]
The Dark Market
Formed by the Unknown, For the Unknown. 

Anything that you would like to buy can be demanded on this market, you simply have to request the item you require below and what you prefer to take for. The price you prefer doesn't mean that it is the price you will get last. All prices may change. 

[Image: gcI59NT.png]
Items
From weapons to drugs we offer all types of items given the right price and time. 

[Image: HxS7POU.png]
Vehicles & Transportation
Any type of transportation vehicle we will try our best to provide you it. Might take some time.

[Image: bKxPPeC.png]
Information
Information about people, or other parties (Clans) can also be provided, this process will take a while to collect if not collected already. With the correct price any type of information on any person or a group of people can be provided. 

Information comes with a high price, if you require specific type of information it might take a while to gain, if you require as much information as you need on your target then we will let you know of the price before hand. But not all information can be shared. 

Block Information
If you want people not to gain information on you using our system above then you can also pay us money to ensure that information we have on you won't be shared with other parties. However, The price you pay for us to keep your information a secret is going to be hidden from the public, and if any party pays us more than the price you paid us to block your information you will be notified that someone is trying to gain access to your information. And if someone pays us more then we will give them the information they ask. However, If someone is paying more money than you are to gain your information you will be notified and given a day to respond with more money for us to stop him accessing your information. 

DO NOT POST INFORMATION REQUEST ON THE THREAD. REQUEST THEM THROUGH FORUM PERSONAL MESSAGE TO ME.

[Image: 8RscuC5.png]
Assassinations
Want a person killed? Request who and why through forum PM.

ALL MONEY TRANSACTIONS WILL BE TAKEN IN-GAME
This market looks sweet!
Amazing.
Requesting a lambo.
(Feb 16, 2016, 01:33 AM)UGGLAN Wrote: [ -> ]Requesting a lambo.

A lambo will take time to get, when we find someone who is willing to sell it we will contact you about the price.

Thank you

Society of Darkness.
Oh and I need loads of fucking ammunition for the AR 15
(Feb 18, 2016, 03:30 AM)Razz_ Wrote: [ -> ]Oh and I need loads of fucking ammunition for the AR 15

Your order will be delivered to you soon.

~Society of Darkness.
Last Orders

2 Information purchases By anonymous users [Processing]
1 Block information purchase  By anonymous user [Complete]
2 Lamborghini Requests By Razz & anonymous user [Pending]
1 Ammo Request By Razz [Complete]

~Society of Darkness. 
Thank you for the ammunition, good services indeed.
I would like to request 10 Scrap metal and 10 Electronics.
Thank you,
Darnell Rockwell.
Last Orders

1 Block information purchase  By anonymous user [Complete]
10 Metals and Electronics Request By Mustang[Complete]

~Society of Darkness. 
need G2 Contender cheap I don't mind if its only 1 because i only need one
Closed as per request.