Limelight Forums

Full Version: 5-15 years of joining Time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
5-15 minutes years of joining time
Ello,
i've got a problem with the Server. I got all the content, but the loading screen always take like 15 minutes. It's really anoying. The most time it stuck at ,,Sending Client Info''.

I hope i get some help Tongue
I get that too, then it times me out.
Yes ! Right the same here... i join, then i've got 10 years of sending client info (a friend tell me then that i timed out) and if iam on it there is just ,,Warning. Connection Problem''.
It takes me a while, about 7 minutes to join.
Are you downloading anything while loading or is it "pure' loading time?
Mine gets stuck at workshop downloading thing, and then goes to sending client info then times out.
Out of interest, are you playing in windowed mode or fullscreen?
Try experimenting with disabling the downloading server content thing in the multiplayer options.
No, i dont download anything if i join. It just begin to stuck at ,,Workshop Complette'' --> ,,Sending Client info'' --> Player's see Nudelsalat_im_Panzer timed out --> If iam on the Server after the time there is just ,,Warning.Auto-Disconnect in 40 Sec.'' (like Server Crash e.c.t.)
Now this may sound REALLY fucking stupid.

However I had the same problem. All I did to fix it was change my game display to windowed mode....
lel, seriosly ?
Guys guys guys...
Your taking LimeLight for granted here, when making posts like these think about the minority of people like me who crash on the loading screen :C because of the content they put in, when they removed some of that content to find out what was making the server crash I could join fine, but then they readded it and im back to crashing again
Looking into it.

Some new features are going to come from FP soon that may help these issues tremendously, or they may not for all we know.
When? A week?
(my holidays have gone and i wasnt able to play on limelight ;c)
Archived.

If this is still an issue, please re-post.