Limelight Forums

Full Version: Player Report on _Patrxk, [L²:RP] Wölfy_
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: _Patrxk, [L²:RP] Wölfy_

SteamID: _Patrxk STEAM_0:0:145077035
[L²:RP] Wölfy_ STEAM_0:1:56463633

Server: v33x

Time: What time did it happen? 11:50 PM

Summary:  We were having a pharmacy in the lake. When the president came with his SS and we said a few simple mean things to them such as "Fatass, Fuckoff" and the excueted us. They tazed us and shot us and killed us. 

Evidence: Put anything here that would support your claims like a video or pictures.
[Image: 5ADB0AC9C9C6C702E8F95939F74BC921C0A90E1E]

My body is there and Blackout's body is being shot as you can see in the lake.
Yeah i was in the lake getting shot up, i was in the shop and the SS walked in with the president aiming his gun everywhere so i told him to "Fuck off baldy" and raptor/rocket/veyron/galactica said "Fatty" or some shit, you can check looks i guess. The president told them to taze us in 'voice chat' but the SS went on to beating our unconscious bodies with ASP batons and then shooting me in the lake as seen in the screenshot.
Accused users have 24 hours to respond to this post explaining their actions before a punishment is issued.
oh forgot to mention General Rickets came on later that day and punished them so it is done now.

Thank you for the response though.
Aite, ill move it to approved i guess