Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR: Giant Pony
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: What is your name? Giant pony/ I love matty b raps!!!!!

Ban ID: What is your Ban ID(this isn't your SteamID)? [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]1933[/font]

Banned by: Who issued the ban? Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][L²] Barkles[/font]

Server: Which server did it happen on, V33X or Rockford? V33x

Ban Reason: What was the exact reason for the ban? [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]NLR/Revenge KIll/ Backseat Admin[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: Why do you think you deserve/should be unbanned? The only evidence against me is logs, and the logs do not show the whole story.

Evidence: Put anything here that would support your claims like a video or pictures.  these guys rdmed me you can see that in a video on the forums. i went cop just for the money a few minutes later, and me and lizard where just kinda talking when they walk into the city with guns, and i started to approach them, because i am a cop. as soon as i walked up to them they started shooting, so I went after them and killed them. I did not kill them for revenge, or to back seat, just to do my rp job as a cop.
here is the video of them rdming me
https://youtu.be/v9YvIjGBGZ4

the player lizard can also back up everything i have said.
thanks for this, i was hoping you'd post this, ill look into it now
approved