Limelight Forums

Full Version: Is the US server dead or am I just on at the wrong times?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I love limelight it's so much fun, but I've noticed on weekdays the US server seems to be dead all day which is really depressing because I'd love to play but it's hard when theres only 7-8 people on. Anyways I was wondering what the peak time for US server is during the week because I feel like I might be missing it?

On the weekends US and UK are extremely populated but it seems during the week only the UK is populated, so if anyone knows the peak times of the US during the week please lmk asap. ThanksĀ  Big Grin
You see around 12 - 1 am you see evocity loosing people and rockford getting more and more. If you see it populated its either EU players or US players available to play at that time.
Well there's this thing many growing youngsters in America have which is called school.
(Feb 11, 2016, 05:36 PM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]Well there's this thing many growing youngsters in America have which is called school.

You don't need to be a smart ass, I understand that but I'm talking about later times in the weekday I check 5pm and on.
(Feb 11, 2016, 06:44 PM)Uzi. Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 11, 2016, 05:36 PM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]Well there's this thing many growing youngsters in America have which is called school.

You don't need to be a smart ass, I understand that but I'm talking about later times in the weekday I check 5pm and on.

There's also this horrible burden which students carry. Many might call it homework.
(Feb 11, 2016, 06:49 PM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 11, 2016, 06:44 PM)Uzi. Wrote: [ -> ]

There's also this horrible burden which students carry. Many might call it homework.
He is right. And because of the timezone difference, US Players do not have time to play until it is usually around 8:00 PM for EU Players. It really gets populated at about 10:00 PM for EU Players.
Personally, I have shit to do. School, homework, and staff duties for other communities. So I can't be on ALL the time, but I try to get on when I can.
As a parent of three kids, I often can't get on until 12am central. At that point v33x is often dead and there can be 20 players on Rockford.