Limelight Forums

Full Version: Greetings! from Amb-D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Howdy everyone!

I'm sure one or two of you (admins I think) might know me. I've been going by different names for awhile now so I'll just throw it all there. Currently I go by Amb-D; a nickname my brothers gave me IRL and, well it sticks. I used to go by Keskjer, and before that KJUN.

A little bit about myself. I have 2000+ hours on gmod, and all of it attributed to RP. Be it HL2RP, OCRP, PERP, HRP, Starwars RP, and now City RP (yes limelights very own). I was one of the few that played with Pulsar Effect when they had their RP servers up (PERP) and then when Orange Cosmos came up from the ashes of some fallout on PE I moved to that community. OCRP was my first real start into loving online rp. Then I got into HL2RP and did that for a bit while splitting my time with OCRP. I took a break from games for awhile as I had other things in life going on, and when I came back OC turned into Catalyst Gaming. From here, I worked up to a position as an Admin, and continued playing with them on OCRP 1.5 and later 2.0 (which was a disaster unfortunately) Catalyst or CG, had also produced a lite if not Dark RP game mode called Harbor Role Play or HRP, which I had the pleasure of admining for awhile and what not. A few years later, I grew distant from gaming once again and left to pursue work. Now I'm getting back into gaming after a long time away, and seeing the old CG community has fallen. I've been on a look out for a good RP server, and came across limelight more than once. Now that I'm here, I figure I'd settle in for the long haul.

If anyone of you see me in game, chances are I'm working as a Paramedic, firefighter, or police. Predominately as a paramedic since I know a thing or two about that life style. 

Out of game or IRL, not much to say really. I live in Vegas, and I'm an EMT. Pretty much it really. I enjoy what I do, and I'm sure I'll be called one of the "old fags" (no disrespect intended) sooner or later.

Feel free to ask me questions! If not, hope to see you in-game!

Amb-D
Fun that you came across Limelight!
Welcome to the community! Smile
Welcome man!
Welcome!
Welcome aboard Amb. It was a pleasure to meet you last night right before the tornado hit the town. Glad to have you aboard, you'll do well here.
Welcome mate!

You have got quite a long history with garrysmod I see.
Welcome to the community!
Welcome to Limelight, look forward to seeing you in game!
If I am correct, you got your first REP point last night?

With 2 hours.

An achievement to say the least, welcome to the community.
Welcome to limelight!
Welcome!
(Feb 10, 2016, 09:06 PM)Sammijammi Wrote: [ -> ]If I am correct, you got your first REP point last night?

With 2 hours.

An achievement to say the least, welcome to the community.
Yeah know I think I did, and it's funny cause I didn't even notice. But yeah, now that you said it, it's pretty cool. Thanks
You got two didn't you? One for just being an awesome medic and one for the tornado RP?
(Feb 11, 2016, 12:21 AM)SirWulf Wrote: [ -> ]You got two didn't you? One for just being an awesome medic and one for the tornado RP?

Not all 100% sure, but sounds right. I'll check later tonight when I get on again.
Welcome to Limelight! By the sounds of it, you are a pretty experienced roleplayer, an honor to have you. Smile

Welcome!
Pages: 1 2