Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR: Knox/Epicworlds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name of Player: Knox/Epicworlds

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42221590

Server: v33x

Time: Roughly 21:50 GMT+0

Summary: Basically Knox's was breaking rule 9.6 by being some kind of Police Officer and responding to shootouts ect. as a fireman

Evidence: 
Evidence of Job:
[Image: V7pGWed.jpg]

Evidence of a Fireman inside fire chief suburban with NYPD skin:
[Image: fUsMObT.jpg]

Rule:
[Image: x1QqAmd.jpg]

Proof of him responding to a POLICE backup call:
[Image: JxRIEb2.jpg]
Erm, Knox, Please explain your job, as its very confusing.
Involved. Whilst defending from a raid i can confirm that he joined the cops in the raid by being next to them in a nypd car, however this was probably a bit earlie than this PR
Police liason= The firefighter that colabarates with the police in a Major Casualty incident. They are quite common these days in many places.
The reason i went in the place: I heard all shooting stop and assumed they were dead and there was a fire... so i put it out.
(Feb 10, 2016, 02:22 AM)Epicworlds Wrote: [ -> ]Police liason= The firefighter that colabarates with the police in a Major Casualty incident. They are quite common these days in many places.

After some research a police fire liaison co-orderinates the two forces. But after reviewing what situations where a police fire liaison is needed, I can tell you a shoot out is not one of them. And a police fire liaison will only be one scene if there is an emergency in which the FD and PD have to work together. Now I don't know about you, but I've never seen a FD take part in a shootout
I went out because there was a fire, i hung back until the shootout was over than put out the fire...
This is the RP i was attempting to do.

Fire Police
(Feb 10, 2016, 02:51 AM)Epicworlds Wrote: [ -> ]I went out because there was a fire, i hung back until the shootout was over than put out the fire...

And you knew there was a fire there how? I checked all the radio and requests and could not find anyone calling for a fire.. Oh and another thing, I was in the shoutout and I didn't see any fires either
Why dont you have an admin check? You can see at the time of the shootout i put out a fire... at the shootout.
And the reason I was there in the first place is because during these shootouts fires can start very easy, as i am a Fire Police, I hung back until a fire started, than i moved in after the shootout and... put the fire out.
A fire brigade liaison officer would remain in some sort of command vehicle, coordinating with police and other emergency services as opposed to being on the ground firefighting. If there was a shootout, the fire brigade would keep well back until SCO19 or SWAT had control of the situation.
(Feb 10, 2016, 11:35 AM)Nacreas Wrote: [ -> ]A fire brigade liaison officer would remain in some sort of command vehicle, coordinating with police and other emergency services as opposed to being on the ground firefighting. If there was a shootout, the fire brigade would keep well back until SCO19 or SWAT had control of the situation.

In addition to this, if the police lost the shoot out (in this situation they did) a fire liaison would not move in until the gang/group had left and it was safe to deal with any fires
I thought the group did leave
(Feb 10, 2016, 03:29 PM)Epicworlds Wrote: [ -> ]I thought the group did leave

Really? But earlier you said you 'hung back' but this implies you could still see the shoot out. So how didn't you know they hadn't left if you could see the shoot out?
Pages: 1 2