Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR: Zeppy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Zeppy

SteamID: Unable to locate SteamID

Server: v33x

Time: 10:30 CST

Summary: Invalid Kill Reason (Took his phone and gave it back, than yelled ITS JUST A PRANK BRO)

Evidence: https://youtu.be/_aswd7uGqwA
I want the other side of the discussion, as we can only hear 's voice.
  Please upload your video.
https://youtu.be/bbqxCMmjhQw
Part 1 out of 2,
Involved.
https://youtu.be/mKQhc0zAtmM
Should be rendered soon enough,
All the videos explain my parts of the story.

Why were you in such a rush to get away after you "took your own phone out of your pocket"?
Also;
"Took his phone then gave it back, yelling its a prank bro!"
You stole my phone, never gave it back, then later in the video (part2 at 1 minute) you claim that you took your phone out to make a call?
I'd like to reverse this PR and put it on you, You're lying in a player report, trying to get me banned, this is just embarrasing.
Since both parties only have video of the other one talking (how fun xD) ive transcripted the conversation

EpicWorlds: Thats an invalid kill reason
Zeppy: I have every reason in the world to shoot you right now
EpicWorlds: I am recording right now
Zeppy: You can see that in the recording, you dont have a reson.
EpicWorlds: <some inrecognizable blabber>
Zeppy: You're micspamming
EpicWorlds: I am not micspamming
EpicWorlds: So emmmm..... What are you going to do?
Zeppy: Im going to tell you to give my phone back and leave me alone. And you dont steal shit as a fucking prankster
Zeppy: <some unrecognizable noise>
EpicWorlds: I pulled my own phone out of my pocket, what are you talking about?
Zeppy: You did /me takes his phone, and you went up to me doing it.
EpicWorlds: "Takes his phone out", does that not include out of his pocket?
Zeppy: No.
EpicWorlds: Ah.
Zeppy: I have every reason in the world to think that you stole it from me.

EpicWorlds: Takes his phone yea; I take my phone out and I make a call.
Zeppy: You going up to someone doing *writes /me takes his phone in chat*. That looks exactly like you are stealing my phone
EpicWorlds: No, you did 
Zeppy: Yeah, thats you taking your phone out. "Takes his phone". So let me go, or thats an invalid hostage reason. "Hieeelp"
Zeppy: Im not hostaging you, im having you under gunpoint. And you just broke fearRP, once again.
EpicWorlds: FailRP, <some inrecognicable blabble>
Zeppy: If you want to complain about me breaking the rules you should just, just go make a fucking...
Zeppy: Yeah im going to see you on the forums mate. I have like, 10 minutes of you breaking the rules in total
EpicWorlds: <MORE inrecognicable blabble>
Zeppy: *gunshot*

--------

Now I start to wonder: When you did /me takes his phone you made a jolt towards him, then suddenly was in one hell of a hurry to get away. Why?
Pranksters do stupid shit, like.. you see people pretending to take other people's phones and stuff but they really didnt
I was there when this happened. You failed to follow fearRP Epicworlds. And stealing a phone randomly doesn't make much sense. Not even as a "prankster".
If you look on youtube, you see people all the time fake stealing phones in prank videos... I did not take his phone,
Summary: Invalid Kill Reason (Took his phone and gave it back, than yelled ITS JUST A PRANK BRO)

"Didnt even take his phone" Are you serious dude?

You clearly put the summar yas "I took his phone" and you never EVER gave it back, if you watch my 2nd video.. stop lying, will you?
The kill reason was what Zeppy was accusing me of, not of what i did.
(Feb 9, 2016, 10:38 PM)Epicworlds Wrote: [ -> ]The kill reason was what Zeppy was accusing me of, not of what i did.

Altho, why would you yell "IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO?" if you pulled out your own phone? This doesnt even make sense...

Why dont you just admit the fact that you broke the rules? I've got strong evidence against you and you keep denying it...

+ Lying isnt going to make it better for you.
Denied

Evidence not deemed sufficient for any sort of punishment, as the accused had a valid reason to be very mad at you.