Limelight Forums

Full Version: Gun Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
"If you want to start a gun thread, feel free." - Toxic 2k16.

So post your guns here.

Here's my babe.

Left: Mossberg clone from the Philippines called a Rock Island Armory  M5 , 20" barrel, 5+1 capacity. My first gun.

Right: Remington 870, 18" barrel, 4+1 capacity but can be modded any which way, unlike the piece of garbage on the left.
[Image: yFXYiYP.png]
Well im in canada, so i naturaly have one of these:

[Image: military-humor-canadian-sniper-rifle.jpg]

Though in all seriousness, alot of canadians who do have a licence, seem to get an SKS

[Image: SKS_-_Ryssland_-_AM.045810.jpg]

They are as plentiful as water here, i can pick one up for like $100
Buy me one please. Upwards of 400 here
For all you Germans out there,  , Here's an old beaut. Karabiner 98 Kurz Mauser (or Kar 98k for all you World at War Fans), chambered in 7.92 x 57 mm. Easily the most badass rifle used in WWII. I believe this one was manufactured in Berlin, sadly not matching. Still packs a mighty damn punch I might add.

____

Here we have the markings on it, still has the swastikas. Not a Neo Nazi by the way, I just find German innovation during this period to be super interesting.

Here's an actual bayonet for the Kar. Pretty nice condition I might say. I could've gotten an Afrika Korps one but it was a little more expensive. And yeah, that's a Mauser C96.

To add insult to injury I have myself a GSG-9 Kevlar Helmet. Shameless Ralph Lauren and Glock ads too.  

Some other knick knacks. On top we have a Flintlock rifle, can't remember the name offhand but there's still a ball in there..

Below that we have some Enfield replica for the Civil War that I got when I was a kid.

Then under that we have my great grandpa's 22. So fun to shoot, makes such a great noise when you fire it off.

And finally my 410. Fun to shoot skeet with.

And here's some Ushanka with the Russian Federation thing on it (or whatever it was, no hate), on top of a really.. sharp... tomahawk. Also more shameless Ralph Lauren and Versace ads.

Lot's of guns you got there, guys. And they do scare the hell out of me. Regarding that GSG-9 helmet: Is that a real Grenzschutz Gruppe 9 (aka. GSG-9) helmet? Awesome!
(Feb 9, 2016, 09:35 AM)Burnett Wrote: [ -> ]Lot's of guns you got there, guys. And they do scare the hell out of me. Regarding that GSG-9 helmet:  Is that a real Grenzschutz Gruppe 9 (aka. GSG-9) helmet? Awesome!

Aye it's a variant, you could shoot that thing with a 9mm and it would dent it.
You silly Americans with your scary guns..
Does water gun count as a gun in this thread?
(Feb 9, 2016, 11:09 AM)Rocket Wrote: [ -> ]You silly Americans with your scary guns..

At one point I had a full armory of nerf guns.
(Feb 9, 2016, 11:09 AM)Rocket Wrote: [ -> ]You silly Americans with your scary guns..

I have a gun. I'm not american. I'm canadian.
Now BlackDog should know how pissed we get when we get called American..

help me 360 no scope him please....
[Image: 8TCb8Du.jpg]
Sako AII .308 win
Got a great scope and silencer on it. 

Nice and simple hunting-rifle. I've killed two moose so far using this rifle. It's a lovely and reliable gun. It's light, very accurate and just an absolute pleasure to use.
(Feb 9, 2016, 10:55 PM)Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ][img=600x361]
[/img]
Sako AII .308 win
Got a great scope and silencer on it. 

Nice and simple hunting-rifle. I've killed two moose so far using this rifle. It's a lovely and reliable gun. It's light, very accurate and just an absolute pleasure to use.

That's one beautiful rifle right there, I have a mock suppressor for my AR-15 but I haven't earned enough money to get a real one. But damn, must sound sweet to shoot.
I got guns.....airsoft guns......
(Feb 10, 2016, 12:16 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]I got guns.....airsoft guns......

lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4