Limelight Forums

Full Version: Doctor - Woodcutting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've heardtwo differentadmins say differentthings on this topic.
Is a doctor, who has a custom job name for example. Redneck Lumberjack Medical Supplier allowed to woodcut and self-supply as well as sell to other players?
I've spoken to several different admin about it, and they al l mostly have the same judgement on it. Becasue spawning steroids for yourself is Power gaming, its ok to be in the wood chopping area as a doctor selling steroids to others, but self supplying so you can chop wood is unacceptable. Is the response i get from said peple i've asked
It is one of those unwritten rules, but yes I agree, that would be something like power gaming. It is similar to becoming a police officer to release your buddy from jail or becoming a medic to heal yourself/friend.
Going doctor so you can supply yourself with steroids so you can chop wood is powergaming.

A doctor is a merchant, and should provide his/her services to others, not him/herself. A doctor should set up a pharmacy of some kind, and/or travel around to other people to sell his merchandise. It's not okay to claim the job just so you can get steroids while you chop wood.

A doctor is a doctor, not a wood-chopper.