Limelight Forums

Full Version: Opinions LimeLight Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I got some opinions on LL team.

They might be the best god damn team ive met on any community so far.

The response time on @ calls is amazing and the developement of this server is very good.
Bugs gets fixed within minutes sometimes, and that is very rare.
And everyone is very friendly and helpfull.
I must say, i'm very pleased with this community and i don't regret for one bit that i joined you.

Mr.sir over and out  Big Grin.
Wow <3 now thats is very cute and friendly my friend!
I'd like to thank you for your honest opinion and I can assure you that we always strive to make this community a better place for the users Smile!

Kudos to the community!

Much love and Bratwurst
Yea, we got a pretty good team here.

except for Brynn
Since this is a discussion thread i'm going to be brutally honest.
Updates are great, bug fixes are great, but I cannot agree on this statement in the OP.
"The response time on @ calls is amazing"
Over the past month the @ text times have been terrible, I'm going to say around 60% of the time my calls have not been answered at all and the person who has been doing whatever got away with it scot free, and before you say "oh well they weren't breaking any rules" said people broke a lot of rules and no punishment was given.
I could go on about some admins do not respond to @ calls at all if you want.
(Feb 5, 2016, 06:32 PM)iac Wrote: [ -> ]Since this is a discussion thread i'm going to be brutally honest.
Updates are great, bug fixes are great, but I cannot agree on this statement in the OP.
Over the past month the @ text times have been terrible, I'm going to say around 60% of the time my calls have not been answered at all and the person who has been doing whatever got away with it scot free, and before you say "oh well they weren't breaking any rules" said people broke a lot of rules and no punishment was given.

I'm speaking for myself personally, but I'd say I respond to almost all calls unless I'm occupied. However, most calls I TP there phased and observe for a couple minutes. If nothing happens, I just TP back. It may seem like I haven't responded, but I have and didn't see anything that I'd punish someone for.
(Feb 5, 2016, 06:43 PM)Venom Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 5, 2016, 06:32 PM)iac Wrote: [ -> ]Since this is a discussion thread i'm going to be brutally honest.

I'm speaking for myself personally, but I'd say I respond to almost all calls unless I'm occupied. However, most calls I TP there phased and observe for a couple minutes. If nothing happens, I just TP back. It may seem like I haven't responded, but I have and didn't see anything that I'd punish someone for.

I can't speak for you due to timezones but when I do see you online later at night I do see you responding to things, its just other admins.
I think they're absolute TRASH.

Thank you for letting us know. Please feel free to give feedback on what areas our team needs to improve on. 

I can understand waiting for a staff member to respond to your @ call can be frustrating, but please remember that we do receive a steady stream of @ calls. I'm not saying that's the only reason why your @ call is not being responded to, but it usually is the main one.

We'll take note of this though.
(Feb 5, 2016, 06:43 PM)Venom Wrote: [ -> ]

I can second that, I remember when I used to be an admin I use to see Venom respond to almost all of the calls, even if he doesn't talk to the person he actaully goes and checks it out. 

Personally I think the team is great, as I said before, the people I worked with were the best collection of people I have ever met online and I still love them all this day.

[Image: a2cf1571db28c32526f3464843dfe6e9.png]

No qualms with the team.
Thanks to our developers, we're able to teleport without it printing echo messages in the chat which allows the players involved in the @ call to continue their dispute and any rule breaking without them changing the moment they see an admin. It's a common misunderstanding as it does seem like we're not doing anything to the naked eye and as George has pointed out, we do receive a very steady stream of @ calls so it's just not possible to respond to all of them but we'll always do our best. 

With that in mind, we will look into our response times and how we can improve them.
Well, i was just trying to give my honest opinion and send some positive vibes to the team, I know that they do their best and i think they deserve some credits for that Smile
A lot of the time people think no admin has responded when in reality they have teleported to watch out of sight. Our current goal is to provide effective administration while avoiding interference with roleplay whenever possible. A floating admin spotted by others can really distract players from their roleplay. That said, we'll look into a way or procedure for our admins to let players know they've looked into a request, so long as it doesn't disturb roleplay. That may be a ticket system or simply them sending you a friendly PM after the incident.
I think the team is pretty solid!

Development team is going crazy and I like it.

Keep it up everybody!
Canny gud like
Pages: 1 2 3 4