Limelight Forums

Full Version: Qlapse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: (Also make this your title. IE: Report on Venom)

Qlapse

SteamID: What is their SteamID?

STEAM_0:1:84663999

Server: Which server did it happen on?

v33x

Time: What time did it happen? (In GMT)

0625 GMT

Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke.

After previously being arrested for an offense and having his car impounded by myself and Katyusha, Qlapse switched to the police officer job in an attempt to bypass me in having to pay a fine to retrieve his vehicle. After telling me that he was going to get his car back one way or another, I demoted him as he obviously had no intention of carrying out his job as a police officer. Before I demoted him, he stated his intent to relog to get his car back, which is exactly what he did after I demoted him from the slot. In conclusion, I'm posting a ban request on Qlapse for disconnecting and reconnecting just to get his car back.

Evidence: Put anything here that would support your claims like a video or pictures.

[Image: 7F4166B671570D3771795658CCF293A9BB5322B5]

[Image: FE4ADA3ABFDB186C1634599F17072B25E78FED34]
As further proof in evidence, when he came back onto the server, he drove right back to us to gloat about having his car back, and when told about the ban request we we're making he stopped, for a pause moment then thought of a great blatant lie that his brother has removed his power cord (Even though he disconnected by use, and joined back near instantly)

https://images.akamai.steamusercontent.c...olor=black

His lies can be seen at the bottom of the console.
Approved

Punishments issued ingame after accused admited to infractions