Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban request - Yagmi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
b]Your Name:[/b] Yagmi                          IC: Terry Willingstone

Ban ID: 1835

Banned by: [L²] Barkles

Server: x33

Ban Reason: FearRP

Why should you be unbanned?: ive recorded the situation he shot me when i was in that room blocking the door from that the fearRP didnt apply ?
i only know when you got shot or hit from the person the FearRP does not apply anymore ?

Evidence: https://youtu.be/NVUhKz07Dz8
One, the fearRP I would say is where you ran though the door, when he had his gun pointed at you. Fair enough the door was going up and down like a yo-yo, but you should of had common sense and not just ran inside, and break fearRP at the door.

Also, if it was me, I would also add failRP to the reason of you ban. As we can see in the clip when you run out of the room because you was shot at, I would say no fearRP was there once you was shot at, but the failRP would be that you stood there (laughing) whilst opening and closing a door so he could not get out. In real life, if someone was shooting you, you wouldn't stand there opening and closing a door, whilst laughing, would you?
From what i see youre breaking FearRP and Fail RPing

1.  as soon as that agrage door started to close you ran off into the building

2. You ran into a back room

3. As soon as he even began to reload you sprtinted away and started to hold the door shut

4. you continued to hold the door shut

5. From what I saw you didn't even realise you'd been hit you even seemed surprised in the @ call.
i noticed the hits but i forgot to point that out in the Admin Sit...

so i think denied or gonna get changed to failRP ?
Yup

Closed and denied