Limelight Forums

Full Version: Next Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im so excited for a new update to the server [if your having one?] when is it going to be released is there a date?
I could say something (even though its just 1 thing and i dont know the date but Tongue)
But nah Big Grin
Just wait ^^
(Feb 4, 2016, 02:49 PM)Space Glitch Wrote: [ -> ]I could say something (even though its just 1 thing and i dont know the date but Tongue)
But nah Big Grin
Just wait ^^

LoL i just cant wait
Well ..
How you wait until its your Bday then Big Grin
Here's a tip:

The next time you see a developer online, shoot him a message saying "Thank you for your hard work!"

Showing the developers some appreciation is sure to motivate them to continue the hard work with shooting our new and exiting updates. Show them devs some love, and they'll appreciate it!
(Feb 4, 2016, 09:48 PM)Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]Here's a tip:

The next time you see a developer online, shoot him a message saying "Thank you for your hard work!"

Showing the developers some appreciation is sure to motivate them to continue the hard work with shooting our new and exiting updates. Show them devs some love, and they'll appreciate it!

Yeah i will do
Just keep your eyes open, I'm sure the devs are working on something great behind the scenes. Smile
And, of course, there's more to come! Big Grin
(Feb 5, 2016, 05:59 PM)Burnett Wrote: [ -> ]There we go: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/showt...p?tid=8232  Smile

Thanks man great work btw