Limelight Forums

Full Version: [Unban request] GinoLoSpazzino
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Gino lo spazzino

Ban ID: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]1823[/font]

Banned by: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][L²] Noble[/font]

Server: V33X

Ban Reason: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]Double Accounting[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: My brother "Akiba97" has a computer and he plays gmod on HIS computer, i play gmod on my computer. I have a ban for nothing.

Evidence: //
How come your brother only logs on to our servers while your account is banned?
He plays gmod when i don't play on my computer.
So he plays on it when your banned? Looks a tiny bit odd he was only on the days you were banned.
Can you in any way attempt to give evidence to backup your case here? I am not asking for real life images or info, but something that can convince us to believe you?
In the OP you clearly state you both have separate PCs why would he only play when you do not?
In italy there is not a fast internet connection: https://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5059708511 , now i do a real life image
The images of my computer:

[Image: scM21vu.jpg]

[Image: Q0O58W1.jpg]
Sorry for the low quality.
I don't really get what you mean with them pictures? That's just you logged into your Gino account...
What have i to do for unban? Please tell me I want to play on city rp
(Feb 5, 2016, 09:31 PM)GinoLoSpazzino Wrote: [ -> ]What have i to do for unban? Please tell me I want to play on city rp

The situation atm is a confusing one. We see that you were perma banned for double accounting, but you claim your brother who owns his own computer plays on the server causing it to look like you are playing giving us the reason double accounting. The problem here is we need a way to know that it was indeed your brother playing on his computer and not you playing on your computer with another account. All you need to do is think of how to prove this to us. Once you have it provide evidence for us to review.
(Feb 5, 2016, 11:10 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]The situation atm is a confusing one. We see that you were perma banned for double accounting, but you claim your brother who owns his own computer plays on the server causing it to look like you are playing giving us the reason double accounting. The problem here is we need a way to know that it was indeed your brother playing on his computer and not you playing on your computer with another account. All you need to do is think of how to prove this to us. Once you have it provide evidence for us to review.

What should I do
Take a picture of the two computers next to each other. The wifi doesn't have to do with anything. Show the hours on both accounts (with the computers side by side) and the date the account was creeated.
What should I do?
Hello, sorry for the late reply regarding your ban. After doing some investigation, I do believe the evidence is clear and sufficient to show that you did indeed double account to avoid your ban(s). After talking to the banning administrator, I will have to deny this.

You may redo a unban request in the future and we may give you a second chance.

Denied.

[L²] Brynn
Administration Team.