Limelight Forums

Full Version: Player Report - IAC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: IAC

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:115546501

Server: V33x

Time: 7pm - 8pm.

Summary: Continuous disrespect and language over OOC.

Evidence: Just a few, but different time spots, a lot more can be seen in the logs, a few admins were on during this time frame.

[Image: tumblr_o1zod1GGaJ1s2klk0o1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_o1zod1GGaJ1s2klk0o2_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_o1zod1GGaJ1s2klk0o3_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_o1zod1GGaJ1s2klk0o4_1280.jpg]
Iac and his mate were messing around in OOC. He wasn't offending a random player although I understand it is a rule not to disrespect in OOC. Tbh and admin should of told them to go PM but eh.
Hello mate, seems you have not got my steam ID so i'll give it for free.
STEAM_0:1:115546501 

I'd like to point out that you can swear in OOC, and due to the fact that me swearing was not directed at anybody, your ban request falls apart.

At the end photo I was rather pissed off with you and your partner due to the fact you had just shot my car for no reason, you're clearly trying to manipulate the admins here as I did apologies for this later on in ooc about 5 mins after the gun fight had ended. Either way I should of not said of what I said, but as said before, I was rather pissed off.
-REMOVED-
Report reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding player disrespect.
A blacklist from OOC will be applied for four hours.

[L²] Nacreas
Server Administrative Team